Turning Point Solutions Phone Harassment?
In the 10+ years that we have been in business, we have received distress calls from many hard-working American consumers who fill us in on the stories of harassment and threats they have faced at the hands of collection agencies or debt buyers like Turning Point Solutions who have purchased their debts from their original lender or are collecting them on their behalf. The nature of threats issued by such unethical debt collectors includes arrest, bodily harm, legal action, loss of one’s home and car, public embarrassment, Turning Point Solutions phone harassment, and so on. To a knowledgeable mind, these threats are close to ridiculous, however, many consumers are unaware of their rights in the context of debt collection and therefore end up remitting large sums of money (many times which they can not afford) to the pockets of these unethical debt collectors like Turning Point Solutions.
During Turning Point Solutions debt collection or any other debt collection, ensure that they give you their full contact details. This includes the name and address of the agency, the amount you owe, and the name of the creditor to whom you originally owed the debt. They must also prove that they have a legitimate claim that you owe them money by sending you a debt validation letter if you request one. If along the line, they give you a reason to doubt that the company is legitimate, contact a consumer protection lawyer on 877-700-5790.
Lastly, if a collection agency violates the FDCPA through unlawful acts like Turning Point Solutions phone harassment, you may be eligible to receive up to $1000.00 in statutory damages, along with your attorney fees so do not hesitate to gather evidence during Turning Point Solutions debt collection and take legal action if they are violating your rights by exposing you to Turning Point Solutions phone harassment or any other form of debt collection harassment.
How to Answer a Debt Collection Call
Ever received a call from a distant relative and not knowing what to say or how to end it? Or maybe you took a decision under pressure because your kid didn’t want to let the request go till later? Well receiving a call from a debt collector like Turning Point Solution can be more serious than that. Turningpoint can call you over a debt you owe and you’d be under pressure to agree to whatever is proposed to you. Learn how to answer Turning Point Solutions debt collection calls.
- Write down valuable information: instead of listening and just nodding, take notes. Get a pen and paper and write down important points from the conversation.
- Talk only when you’re free: never talk in a hurry or under pressure. Only talk when you have the time to. Even if you’re flipping over a pancake and can’t talk, don’t.
- Say little or nothing about yourself or your debt: the debt collector might want to impose a debt on you, so if you give away too much about yourself it might be to your disadvantage. Who knows, it might be a scam call after all.
- Take your time to come to a decision: after you hang up the call, take your time to make a reasonable decision. If you can’t make it alone call an expert, or even a friend.
- Be sure that the agent from Turning Point Solutions doesn’t put you under pressure to agree to anything, but if it gets to that, report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
What kind of compensation is offered for debt collection harassment?
If you have been subjected to Turning Point Solutions phone harassment or any other unfair and unethical practices by a debt collector, the first thing you need to do is gather evidence of the harassment and then take legal action against the agency. If your claim is confirmed to be legitimate by a court of law, you will receive actual damages, statutory damages of up to $1,000, and the debt collection agency will be responsible for settling your attorney’s fees. The following are the types of compensation you are going to receive if Turning Point Solutions debt collection agency responsible for handling your debt is found guilty of debt collection harassment:
- Actual damages: This is compensation for any damages or inconveniences that the harassment that you have endured from your debt collector has caused. it can be in the form of compensation for loss of wages, change of phone number, harm to your credit report, or any other damages the abusive debt collector has cost you.
- Statutory damages: This is the standard amount set for the violation of your FDCPA rights. The debt collection agency must pay you statutory damages simply because they have violated your rights and is vital in any successful case.
- Attorney’s fees: This is the amount of money you owe to the attorney or firm representing you in your case of harassment. They are usually paid by the other party if you win. What this means is that you will not have to pay us to fight for your rights if you have a valid debt collection case. Call us now on 877-700-5790.
Who is Turning Point Solutions?
Turning Point Solutions is a third-party debt collector located in Apex, North Carolina. They have been sued in federal court several times for violating consumer’s rights while collecting on alleged debts.
Address: 5408 Serene Forest Dr
Apex, NC 27539-4126
Is Turning Point Solutions a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Turning Point Solutions has been in business for 15 years. Read more about the agency and the complaints leveled against them here: Turning Point Solutions Better Business Bureau
Turning Point Solutions Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
919-612-1494, 919-412-7947, (919) 612-1494, (919)412-7947, 9196121494, 9194127947
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known TPS number. You may be a victim of TPS phone harassment. Call us now on 877-700-5790.
Turning Point Solutions Inc is also known as:
turningpoint, turning point, turning technologies, turning point responseware, turning point solution, turning point subscription, turning point logo, turning point coturning point technologies, turningtech info, turning point polling, point turning, turning point app, turningpoint software, turningpoint clicker, turning point response cards, turning point responsecard, turning clicker, turning point solutions, turning technologies login, turning technologies license, turning point clicker app, turning pointtechnologies clicker, turning point student, turningpoint login, turningpoint.com, turningpoint clickers, turn point, turning point software, turning technologies responseware, how long is a term on turning point, turning point log in, turning technologies clickers, ttpoll, turning point cloud, turnin gpoint, survey clickers, turningpoint receiver, turning p, turning point systems, turning point sign in, turning point online, turning point response card, turningpointmcgill, turning point license, turning point clicker license, turningtechnologies login, turning technologies clicker app, buy clicker turning point, turning point technologies clickers
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against Turning Point Solutions in the past year and can be found on Pacer.org.
5:14-cv-14685-JCO-EAS Gilliam v. Turning Point Solutions
3:15-cv-00036-JWD-EWD Dickerson v. Turning Point Solutions
4:13-cv-01899-TIA Guyton v. Turning Point Solutions
6:15-cv-03255-MDH McNew v. Turning Point Solutions
1:15-cv-00033-KBM-SCY Repper v. Turning Point Solutions
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from Turning Point Solutions. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information:
North Carolina Attorney General