Do you receive automated calls from First National Credit Card? Does First National Credit Card use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop First National Credit Card Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is First National Credit Card?First National Credit Card headquarters is located in Omaha, Nebraska. They has been a party to over 160 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
First National Credit Card Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like First National Credit Card that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like First National Credit Card or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including First National Credit Card must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls