Do you receive automated calls from 5th Third Bank? Does 5th Third Bank use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop 5th Third Bank Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is 5th Third Bank?5th Third Bank is a bank located in Cincinnati, Ohio and has an annual revenue of over a billion dollars. Many consumers have alleged numerous times that fifth third bank has repeatedly called them over and over again to harass them into payment. 5th Third Bank has been a party to over 4,500 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
5th Third Bank Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like 5th Third Bank that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like 5th Third Bank or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including 5th Third Bank must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls