Do you receive automated calls from Fingerhut? Does Fingerhut use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Fingerhut Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone. Who is Fingerhut? Fingerhut ,which is part of Bluestem Brands, Inc. is an online retailer which allows customers to by items on credit and pay for them over time. As of 1996, Fingerhut was one of the twenty five largest credit card issues in the U.S. Fingerhut has been a party to over 5,400 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Fingerhut Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Fingerhut that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a companies like Fingerhut or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Fingerhut must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls