PNC Financial Services Group Phone Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Do you receive automated calls from PNC Financial Services? Does PNC Financial Services use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop PNC Financial Services Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Is PNC Financial Services a scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, PNC Financial Services has been in business since 1852. There have been 1405 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 453 complaints closed out in the last 12 months.
Who is PNC Financial Services?
PNC Financial Services is bank that was founded in 1845 and is the 8th largest bank in the US. They have roughly 5.3 billion in outstanding credit debt. PNC Financial Services has been a party to over 670 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Address: One PNC Plaza
249 Fifth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone: 888) 762-2265
Fax: (877) 762-5500
PNC Financial Services Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like PNC Financial Services that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like PNC Financial Services or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including PNC Financial Services must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
PNC Financial Services Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
888-762-2265, 800-352-2255, 800-558-8472, 800-822-5626, 800-762-1001.
If so, you may be a victim of PNC Financial Services phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that PNC Financial Services uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be PNC Financial Services calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop PNC Financial Services from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
What are Robocalls?
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
• Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
• Make note of any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
PNC Financial Services Complaints
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against PNC Financial Services and can be found on Pacer.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the PNC Financial Services phone harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent PNC Financial Services Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially i nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly./ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
You can also file a complaint directly with the following government entities: Please click on links below.