Credit One Bank Phone Harassment? Stop the Robocalls!
Do you receive automated calls from Credit One Bank? Does Credit One Bank use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Credit One Bank Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Is Credit One Bank a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Comenity Bank has been in business since 1984. There have been 1267 customer complaints filed.
Who is Credit One Bank?
Credit One Bank was started in 1984 as a full service bank and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Credit One Bank has been a party to over 660 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Credit One Bank
6801 S Cimarron Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89113-2273
Telephone: (877) 825-3242
Credit One Bank Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like Credit One Bank that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Credit One Bank or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Credit One Bank must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
What are Robocalls?
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
• Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
• Make note of any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
Credit One Bank Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
877-825-3242, 702-405-2042, 800-752-5493, 866-803-1745, 888-729-6274, 800-797-4299.
If so, you may be a victim of Credit One Bank phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Credit One Bank uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be Credit One Bank calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Credit One Bank from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
Credit One Bank Complaints
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against Credit One Bank in 2019 and can be found on Pacer.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Credit One Bank phone harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Credit One Bank Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially i nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly./ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
You can also file a complaint directly with the following government entities: Please click on links below.