Credit Adjustment Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Tired of Credit Adjustment Debt Collection Harassment? Wish there was a way to make the calls stop? Is Credit Adjustment constantly calling and harassing you? Does your phone ring every day, several times per day, because Credit Adjustment is calling you to demand payment? Threatening you with legal action? Has Credit Adjustment ever used abusive or profane language when speaking with you on the phone? If so, Credit Adjustment may be violating your legal rights. Stop the harassment.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA, you can sue the collector in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Who is Credit Adjustment?
Credit Adjustment is third party debt collector located in St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
Credit Adjustment Debt Collection Harassment Tactics
If Credit Adjustment engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call
- Talking to others about your debt
- Call the consumer’s place of employment if they have been advised that calls cannot be accepted at work.
- Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive
- Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress.
- Make any misrepresentations of fact, such as how much is owed, or certain actions they may take to force payment
- Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution
- Send false information to the credit bureaus
- Cause a telephone to ring an unreasonable amount of times
Credit Adjustment Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
763-533-8484, 800-347-9623, 866-875-3784, 419-782-6838.
If so, you may be a victim of Credit Adjustment debt collection harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Credit Adjustment uses. Also, calls can be from a different number, and it still be Credit Adjustment calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Credit Adjustment from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Contact a legal professional to stop Credit Adjustment debt collection harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Credit Adjustment debt collection harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com.
check out a link for even more information: