Do you receive automated calls from Citizens Bank? Does Citizens Bank use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Citizens Bank Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Citizens Bank?Citizens Bank is a bank located in Rhode Island and whole owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. In August of 2015, the Federal Government fined Citizens Bank 35 million dollars for shorting their customers on their deposits. The Government found that Citizens Bank would not deposit the full amount of the deposit into the proper account. They have been a party to over 5,400 federal cases based on their issuance of credit or bank accounts and collection of debts incurred on those credit cards and bank accounts.
Citizens Bank Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Citizens Bank that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Citizens Bank or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Citizens Bank must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls