Victoria Secret/Comenity Bank Harassment?
Do you have a Victoria Secret store credit card? Have you defaulted on payments for your Comenity bank-powered Victoria Secret credit card and as a result of this, are now receiving Comenity Bank debt collection calls from Victoria Secret, with the backing of Comenity Bank, and wondering how to stop the harassment stemming from these?
Are Comenity Bank debt collection agents making illegal threats against you? Have you asked agents of Comenity/Victoria Secret to stop calling you by sending them a cease-and-desist letter, yet does Comenity Bank continue to call you? Finally. do you wish there was a way to make the calls over your Comenity bank victoria secret card stop?
Everybody faces money issues time and again, and when these issues arise, dealing with the financial trouble that they bring along with them is stressful enough; put an unscrupulous debt collection agent into the equation and it becomes ten times worse.
What you may not know is that the law gives you certain rights when it comes to dealing with debt collection agencies like victoria’s secret Comenity bank. Your debt collection rights are listed out in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), which protects consumers like you from the abusive, unethical. and harassing debt collection practices employed by many debt collectors. The FDCPA is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission and it protects you throughout the Comenity Bank Debt Collection process.
Who is Victoria Secret?
Victoria’s Secret Stores LLC retails apparel, lingerie, and personal care products for women. The company offers feminine products such as bras; panties; lingerie; sleepwear products that include pajamas, nighties, and sleepshirts; and dresses, tops, yoga and loungewear, sweaters, pants, denim wear, shorts and rompers, skirts, suiting, jackets, and coats, handbags, and accessories, hosiery and shapewear, and gift cards.
The company also deals in shoes, including sandals, heels, and pumps, walking workouts and sneakers, ballet flats, and boots. Victoria’s Secret also manufactures swimsuits and accessories; fragrance, body care, makeup, skincare, and hair care products; and travel products and accessories. The company serves customers through its stores and other retailers in the United States and internationally. It also sells products online and is famous for its annual fashion show which has aired for 23 years. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. Victoria’s Secret Stores LLC operates as a subsidiary of L Brands, Inc. The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card is managed through Comenity Capital Bank.
4 Limited Parkway East
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
How to stop Phone Harassment from Victoria Secret/Comenity Bank Harassment
Comenity Bank complaints and scams are quite commonplace in today’s cyberspace. There are several ways processes like the Comenity Bank/victoria secret credit card debt collection harasses consumers and violates the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Victoria Secret can call. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts that Victoria Secret must follow when making calls are below:
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and honor any request from a consumer to not be called again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
How to know if you are being harassed by Victoria’s Secret/ Comenity Bank?
According to the FDCPA, it counts as an act of violation against your basic consumer rights if agents calling about your Victoria Secret credit card from Comenity bank:
- Make calls to your home or cell phone before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Try to make contact with you at work, especially in situations where you have told them verbally or in writing that your employer does not permit you to get such calls in the workplace
- Make attempts to contact a third party about you for any reason other than to retrieve your contact information in situations where you have changed your number or your home address. In other words, debt collectors are prohibited from telling anyone (except your spouse or parents if you are a minor) that you owe money
- Harass, threaten or abuse you or ant third party entity they contact about your debt
- Falsely represent the amount you owe
- Employ the use of unethical and deceptive collection methods to retrieve a debt you owe you. This violation includes offenses such as falsely claiming to be law enforcement officers or officers of the court, falsely claiming that they will get you arrested if you don’t pay your debt, making threats to seize, garnish, attach, or sell your property or your wages (the exception being in cases where they are permitted by law to carry out such actions and intend to do so), damaging your credit by recording or giving false credit information about you to anyone, including a credit reporting company, using a fake company name, and threatening to have you arrested and sent to jail. All these are unscrupulous collection methods frowned upon by the FDCPA.
Victoria Secret Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing Comenity Bank phone calls from any of these numbers?
614-754-4135, 614-754-4132, 614-212-5291, 913-312-3216, 913-312-9502, 720-456-3682
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Victoria Secret phone number. You may be a victim of Victoria’s Secret Phone Harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Victoria Secret uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be Victoria Secret calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a credit card debt. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Victoria’s Secret from calling you illegally. No one should live with the harassment!
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself better from Victoria Secret Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
Check out a link for more information: