Who is Synchrony Bank?Synchrony Bank, formerly known as GE Capital, is one of the largest providers of private label credit cards in the US. In 2014, they handled roughly 40% of the entire market of private label credit cards. In 2014, Synchrony Bank agreed to pay over $225 million dollars for deceptive and illegal practices related to their credit cards.
Synchrony Bank Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Synchrony Bank harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often companies like Synchrony Bank or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Synchrony Bank must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Synchrony Bank phone harassment.If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Synchrony phone harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com check out a link for even more information: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/debt-collection-faqs https://consumerlawfirmcenter.com/sitemap.xml