Scranton Recovery Group, LLC Debt Collection Harassment?
Scranton Recovery Group, LLC Debt Collection Harassment? Hard times happen to everyone and sometimes the effects of these hard times leave dents on the finances of individuals and families. When people begin to fall behind on their bills, it may take a lot for them to get back up and this may lead to them being unable to settle their bills, leading them deeper and deeper into debt.
What should I request when speaking with a debt collector?
- What is your name and where are you calling from? The Telephone Consumers Protection Act requires debt collectors to provide their names to any consumer they call over an issue of unpaid debt. They must also identify themselves as a collection agency. If a debt collector fails to introduce himself properly when they call you, you should let them know that they are going against the TCPA and violating your rights.
- What is the name of your agency and what is their address?
- Who is the original creditor?
- What is the name of the name and address of the debtor listed on the debt?
- Can you confirm that this debt is mine?
- Can you send me documents confirming that this debt is mine?
If your debt collection agent refuses to cooperate with you by answering the above questions, it is either that they are in violation of the FDCPA and/or TCPA, or they are fraudsters posing as collection agencies. Either is not an option you have to deal with by yourself. Seek the professional advice of a qualified attorney.
Who are Scranton Recovery Group, LLC?
Scranton Recovery Group is a third-party debt collector located in Depew, New York. According to their website, Scranton Recovery Group LLC is a fully licensed consumer asset recovery company that specializes in the resolution of outstanding personal consumer debt.
6348 Transit Rd, Suite 3
Depew, NY, 14043
Phone: (833) 368-4692, 888-333-1814
Is Scranton Recovery Group, LLC?
According to the Better Business Bureau Scranton Recovery Group has been in business since 2018. Scranton Recovery Group has an A+ rating and there have no customer complaints. To read more: Scranton Recovery Group Better Business Bureau BBB.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from Scranton Recovery Group. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information: