Roaman’s Credit Card Debt Collectors Calling?
If you have landed on this page, then you are most likely here because a debt collector is troubling you while asking that you pay your Roaman’s credit card debt.
Debt collection schemes can be really annoying and sometimes even terrifying. What’s worse is that if you do not know the best way to approach and handle a debt collection call, you may end up feeling frustrated and spent.
It is important to know how to handle the Roman credit card debt collector and to know what they can or cannot do to you. This will help know when the debt collector is overstepping boundaries and should be stopped.
Debt collection harassment is not a problem that started only recently, nor is it isolated to you alone, therefore it should not make you feel alone or depressed. Many people have experienced it and made the best out of the situation. With the right knowledge, you can get through the debt collection harassment and eventually resolve your debt with peace of mind.
Nevertheless, if you are being harassed in the process of paying the debts on your Roaman’s Credit Card, you should not keep silent. You may be able to sue the debt collector, recover compensation for damages, and get them to stop for good. All you have to do is reach out to us at 877-700-5790 to begin the process or to know your options.
Roaman’s is a great online store for plus-sized women who love shopping and beautiful attires.
The Comenity bank Roaman’s credit card can be used to shop at any of the Fullbeauty brands: Woman Within, Roaman’s, Ellos, KingSize, Jessica London, BrylaneHome, OneStopPlus, Catherines, Fullbeauty Outlet, Swimsuits for All, Intimates for All and Shoes for All.
You can find more information about Comenity/Roaman’s by visiting their website (roamans.com) and you can also access the Roaman’s credit card login page there.
The card is issued by Comenity Bank, and you can find more information about it here (comenity.net/roamans).
Phone: (800) 274-7240
Address: 2300 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, IN
3 steps for dealing with a debt collector
1. Do your best not to succumb to the unnecessary pressure the debt collector may want to put on you to pay on first contact. This is a mistake you don’t want to make. Do not feel ashamed about your debt to the extent of making hurried payments. Once your money leaves your account, it most likely will never return, so you want to weigh your options well and make a decision before telling the debt collector.
Even if the debt collector pursuing you over your Roaman’s credit status tries to make it look very urgent or as if something may happen if you don’t pay immediately, keep your cool and don’t succumb to the pressure. Don’t make a hasty Roaman’s bill payment to the debt collector, don’t promise to pay, and refrain from giving out any personal payment information the Roman credit card collector may use later.
Instead, ask questions about the Roaman’s credit card debt and tell the collector that you’ll call back to discuss it later. If you acknowledge or do as much as, make a payment (even as little as $5) in acknowledgment of the debt, you have accepted responsibility for the debt and that may be grievous because you may have restarted the statute of limitations on an old debt or be paying a debt that isn’t yours.
2. Compile information about the debt, as the debt collector may come up with some wrong information especially if your Comenity Roaman’s credit card account has been transferred or sold from debt collector to debt collector. Some facts may get dropped along the way.
It is also not unheard of for debt collectors to demand money that people don’t owe. They may be calling and harassing you when meanwhile, you don’t even owe the debt.
Ask for a validation letter for the Roaman’s credit card debt if the collector hasn’t already sent you one. The validation letter should contain details about the debt like who the original creditor is, how much the Roaman’s credit card debt is, and what you can do if you don’t believe that the debt is yours.
3. Understand your rights and don’t be afraid to be vocal about it. Federal laws are your friend; they exist to protect you. You don’t have to be put through hell just because you defaulted on your Roaman’s credit card payment.
The following are some things you need to know about your rights when a debt collector begins contacting you about making a Roaman’s payment.
- You can specify how and when the Roaman’s credit card debt collector can contact you — and you can demand that they cease communication with you altogether.
- Roaman’s credit card debt collectors are prohibited from using profane language or threatening violence against you.
- The Romans Comenity credit card debt collector cannot lie or mislead you about who they are, how much money you owe, or the legal repercussions of not paying your debt — for instance, by threatening arrest.
- You have a right to dispute the Roaman’s payment debt. If you challenge the Roaman’s credit card debt within 30 days of receiving a debt validation letter, the collector cannot ask for payment until the dispute is settled.
If you would like to have more information, or if you require more guidance, reach out to us immediately at 877-700-5790.
Are you dealing with unwanted calls from a Roaman’s Credit Card phone number?
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Roaman’s Credit Card phone number. You may be a victim of debt collection harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Roaman’s uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be Roaman’s calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a Roaman’s credit card debt. Contact our office right away if you would like to stop the harassment.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.
If you are interested in learning more about how to stop the intrusive calls from Roaman’s, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com.