Jessica London credit card harassment?
Have you been putting up with Jessica London credit card harassment?
You begin to get debt collection calls when you’re past due on a bill. It could be a hospital or cellphone bill, car loan, or just about anything you owe money on, in this case, it is your Jessica London credit card.
When you’re past due on a Jessica London payment, and you don’t show any signs that indicate you intend to make payments for up to 3 months, you may just have your Jessica London Comenity card debt sent to a collection agency in order for them to try getting the money from you.
The original creditor may hire a debt collector to keep contacting you about your Jessica London debt until you pay, or they may completely sell the debt to the collection agency for pennies on the dollar.
Whether they sell your London credit card debt or they just hire a debt collector, the fact remains that the debt collector is now going to be contacting you about the London credit card debt and they have the right to do so, as long as they remain on the right side of the law while doing that.
Debt collectors must not use deceptive, harassing, or intimidating means in their collection process. They must not threaten you or use obscene words in their communication with you. They must also refrain from calling you at odd hours. If they do any of these, they have violated your rights and you can take legal action against them.
Who is Jessica London?
Founded in 1996, Jessica London, Inc. (Jessica London clothing) is a company that specializes in womenswear. The Parent organization is Fullbeauty Brands. If you owe a debt, then making a Jessica London credit card payment online is an option that is available to customers.
Jessica London clothing provides women’s coats, dresses, tops, skirts, pants, jackets, skirts, shoes, accessories, and other apparel through its website (jessicalondon.com) and catalogs.
Visit the Jessica London website credit card page (www.jessicalondon.com/creditcard) for your Jessica London credit card login and to make a Jessica London online payment.
You can also check out more details about your Comenitybank/Jessicalondon credit card at comenity.net/jessicalondon.
USA (24 hours): 1-800-677-0357.
International Support: 1-915-225-4970
Address: 2300 Southeastern Ave Indianapolis, IN, 46201-4001 United States
When can a debt collector contact you about your Jessica London credit card?
Although debt collectors are allowed to contact people, they’re not allowed to do so if it’s not necessary and under certain conditions. It has to be for a reasonable cause.
If you’re wondering what causes are reasonable enough for the Jessica London credit card debt collector to call you, we have stated them below for your convenience:
- The London credit card collector can call you to make demands for a Jessica London credit card payment.
- The collector contacting you about your Comenity Jessica London card can call you to make arrangements for how you’ll pay. So, if you’ve been asking yourself, “how do I pay my Jessica London credit card debt?” debt collectors have options for that, and they can call you to discuss them.
- The Jessica London credit collector can call you to ask you why you haven’t kept up with the agreed payment plan
- The Debt collector contacting you over your Jessica London credit card payment can also call you to review your payment plan.
Unless agreed otherwise, the debt collectors contact must be limited to the following:
- Contact on phone (a maximum of 3 calls each week or 10 each month)
- Contact only on Mondays to Fridays
- Calls must be made only within the hours of 8 am to 9 pm
- Debt collectors must stop contacting you at your place of work if you let them know that it’s not allowed.
- Debt collectors can only visit your home if there’s no other way they can effectively contact you.
- If a debt collector begins assaulting and threatening you with violence, do not hesitate to report it to the police, or better still, a consumer rights attorney who will be able to take action on your behalf. You can contact out team of A+ accreditted attorneys at 877-700-5790.
Are you getting calls from a Jessica London phone numbers?
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Jessica London phone number. You may be a victim of debt collection harassment from the Jessica London. The list above is not all the numbers that Jessica London uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be Jessica London calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a credit card debt. Contact our office right away if you would like to stop the harassment you may be receiving over your Jessica London credit card.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.