Debt harassment over your J Crew credit card?
Are you experiencing debt harassment over your J crew credit card debt in collection?
Whichever way you look at it, being in debt sucks, and having debt collectors hound you over a J Crew credit card payment doesn’t make it any better. When your J Crew credit card debts begin to accumulate beyond your control, you can easily feel overwhelmed and helpless.
Unfortunately, it is at this same time that your J Crew credit card debt gets to the desk of a debt collector who doesn’t care about how you feel or what the state of your finances is.
Countless daily phone calls, numerous letters, and sometimes, many threats later, they’ve may have succeeded in scaring and intimidating you into making a payment on your Comenity JCrew credit card,
If your account has been sent to collections before, you are likely familiar with the whole process and how tiring it can be.
You’re not alone in this. Many people have and continue to have interesting experiences with debt collectors. These experiences range from funny to scary and intimidating.
If you’re having one of the scary experiences over a delinquent J crew credit card payment, understand that you have the power to punch back; not literally, however, you can fight J crew Comenity card debt collection harassment.
You can overcome the fear you feel and confront that intimidating JCrew card debt collector while focusing on finding ways to pay your debt. You can only achieve this by understanding your rights under the FDCPA, the Federal law that prohibits debt collection harassment.
A debt collector contacting you over your Comenity J crew card debt should not be scaring, threatening, or stressing you. If they’re doing any of these to you, they’re likely violating your rights.
Contact us immediately at 877-700-5790 if you feel that you may be experiencing Comenity JCrew credit card debt collection harassment.
Who is J Crew?
Founded in 1947, in New York, J Crew (also called J.Crew Group, Inc.) began as a budding retail company founded by Emily Scott. Today, J Crew has grown into a multichannel specialty retailer that offers a wide range of men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing. From accessories to swimwear, to loungewear, to seaters, bags, outwear, dresses, suiting, shoes, and jewelry.
Michael J Nicholson has been the company’s CEO from 11 Apr 2019 till date.
For information about the J Crew Comenity card offered by Comenity Bank, visit comenity.net/jcrew. You can also visit their website to enter your J crew credit card login details if you’re a J crew credit cardholder.
J Crew credit card phone number: 009 1 434-385-5775
Address: 225 Liberty St FL 21, New York, NY
How to tell the difference between a fake and a legitimate debt collector
It’s frustrating enough dealing with a debt collector, dealing with a possibly fake one is even worse.
Although there are many real debt collectors in the financial marketplace, scammers also exist and they may come for you. It is important to know how to identify and expose them so that you’d don’t fall prey.
What these scammers attempt to do is get you to pay on debts that don’t exist or debts you don’t owe. Below are a few debt collection red flags.
Debt collection red flags
The signs below should immediately tell you that you’re either dealing with a scammer or a lawless debt collector:
- When the debt collector contacting you over your J crew cards tries to hoard information like their name, collection agency address, and the debt amount, from you, you may be dealing with a scammer.
- When the Jcrew payment collector tries to put you under pressure to make payments immediately via prepaid card or by money transfer, they may not be legitimate. This is a dangerous one because once the transfer is made, it may be impossible to get your money back such transactions may be difficult to trace.
- When the debt collector threatens to tell people about your debt.
- When the debt collector threatens you with arrest or jail time. (except in cases where you do owe criminal fines or restitution).
- If the debt collector is talking about a debt that you don’t recognize at all, then chances are that the debt may not exist
- . Debt collectors are required by law to give you sufficient information about the debt they claim you owe. A debt collector refusing to give you information is a red flag.
- When the collector asking you to make a J crew credit card payment demands that you give them your personal financial information like your social security number, your bank account details, or your routing numbers, never agree to it. They can use this information to commit identity theft.
- When the debt collector calls you at inappropriate times. A legitimate J crew credit card debt collector should not call you at a strange time or place or at a time or place they are aware is inconvenient to you. You may be dealing with a fake debt collector if you are getting calls before 8 a.m., after 9 p.m., or at your place of employment even after you have informed them in writing that such calls are prohibited.
If you’re experiencing any of the above, you’re either dealing with a scammer or the debt collector is violating your rights under the FDCPA. You should speak to an attorney by calling 877-700-5790.
Ensure that you ask the debt collector questions about their identity, address, who the original creditor, etc. Make your findings and be sure they’re legit. If they’re not, you can report them to your State’s Attorney General and get their number on the national “Do Not Call” registry.
Do not pay any debt or even admit to owing a debt without first double-checking that it’s your debt.
To easily identify a scammer, you can go a step further to contact your original creditor to ask if they gave the debt to the collector in question. Above all, remain cautious and vigilant.
Are you getting calls from a J Crew credit card phone number?
800 261 7422
434 385 5775
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known J Crew credit card phone number. You may be a victim of debt harassment from J Crew. The list above is not all the numbers that J Crew uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be J Crew calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a J Crew credit card debt. If you would like to put an end to the harassment, contact us immediately by calling 877-700-5790.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.
If you are interested in learning more about how to stop the harassment you may be receiving over your J Crew credit card, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com.