Fortiva Financial Group Phone Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Do you receive automated calls from Fortiva Financial? Does Fortiva Financial use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Fortiva Financial Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Fortiva Financial?
Fortiva Financial is a finance company that specializes in providing credit and loans to consumers. They have been a party to several federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Address: 5 Concourse Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30328
Fortiva Financial Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like Fortiva Financial that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Fortiva Financial or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Fortiva Financial must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
What are Robocalls?
Robocalls are phone calls with prerecorded messages. This also includes unwanted text messages. To Learn More visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
or the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
• Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
• Make note of any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
Fortiva Financial Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
866-945-9081, 888-233-9545, 800-710-2961, 800-792-1421
If so, you may be a victim of Fortiva Financial phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Fortiva Financial uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be Fortiva Financial calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Fortiva Financial from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC
is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Fortiva Financial phone harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC Better Business Bureau
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent Fortiva Financial Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790
for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially I nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
Check out a links below for more information:
Georgia Attorney General
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Financial Management Systems Debt Collection Harassment?
Machol & Johannes Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Credit Adjustments Inc. Phone Harassment?