Enterprise Recovery Systems Phone Harassment?
Is Enterprise Recovery Systems (ERS) harassing you over debts that you are yet to pay up? Debt collection is a process of recovering debts owed by individuals to businesses and creditors. Collection agencies like Enterprise Recovery Systems are responsible for debt collection and they do that for a fee or a percentage. Other times, they may choose to buy over the entire sum of the debt and thus become the official creditor for the loan. This should explain why Enterprise Recovery Systems is calling you.
Are you a victim of Debt Collection Harassment? Here’s how to know.
- Enterprise collection agency inc. is not allowed to call you multiple times a day. That could be counted as Enterprise Recovery Systems phone harassment.
- They are not allowed to call your family members when they already have your number
- They are not allowed to call your workplace after you have asked them not to.
- They are prohibited from calling you about a paid debt or a debt you do not owe.
- Debt collectors are not allowed to threaten you or use cuss and profane words on you.
- They are not allowed to disclose information about your debt to third parties who are not your spouse, parent, or co-signor.
What to do if Enterprise collection agency harasses you
Debt collection harassment includes any and every debt collection method that is unfair, deceptive, and disrespectful to the debtor. Just because a person owes does not mean that they should be treated like a criminal. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is a law that regulates the activities of debt collectors.
Debt collectors are not without control. They aren’t limitless. There are boundaries they should not cross. If they do, they can be penalized. Debt collectors are allowed to do many things such as call you, send you emails, and even sue you (if you get notified of an Enterprise recovery systems lawsuit, don’t panic. You can manage the situation well with a good attorney. But debt collectors are you allowed to harass you.
Even though Enterprise Recovery Systems debt collection harassment is strongly frowned upon by the FDCPA, they may still be aggressive in their collection process.
Debt collectors sometimes do too much and you need to know how to stop them.
- Consider speaking to them. You can choose to calmly tell the debt collector that they are harassing you and violating your rights. This may not work. But you can’t start here.
- Get evidence against them. If they fail to listen to you, you have to report them to the appropriate authorities and you will need to prove your accusations. Thus, record your conversation with them and get evidence that they are harassing you. If they are calling you over a debt that isn’t yours or one that is already paid, get the relevant documents that prove that you do not owe.
- Send a cease and desist letter. A cease and desist letter means that the agency should cease their communication with you. Any collection agency who fails to heed a cease and desist letter has violated the FDCPA and you can sue them.
- File a complaint or sue the agency. The next step would be to legally take up this agency. Contact us today to help you.
Who is Enterprise Recovery Systems?
Enterprise Recovery Systems is a third-party debt collector located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Address: PO Box 90922
Sioux Falls, SD 57109-0922
Phone: (605) 361-2191
Is Enterprise Recovery Systems a Scam?
No, they are a legal debt collection agency. According to the Better Business Bureau website, Enterprise Recovery Systems has been in business for 21 years. Read more about them here: Enterprise Recovery Systems Better Business Bureau
Enterprise Recovery Systems Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
605-361-2191, 630-574-3113, 800-377-1904, 877-377-5709, 888-377-5000, 800-377-1904, (605) 361-2191, (630) 574-3113, (800) 377-1904, (877) 377-5709, (888) 377-5000, (800) 377-1904, 6053612191, 6305743113, 8003771904, 8773775709, 8883775000, 8003771904
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Enterprise Recovery Systems phone number. You may be a victim of Enterprise Recovery Systems phone harassment, call us now on 877-700-5790
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against Enterprise Recovery Systems in the past year and can be found on Pacer.org.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from ERC. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information: