Diversified Consultants Debt Collection Harassment-Stop The Calls!Diversified Consultants Debt Collection Harassment-Stop The Calls! Phone Harassment does not have to stress you out. Does your phone ring every day, several times per day? Has Diversified Consultants threatened you with legal action? Finally, do you wish there was a way to make the calls stop? You came to the right place. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA, you can sue the collector in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Who is Diversified Consultants?Diversified Consultants is a third-party debt collection agency specializing in the telecom industry. Diversified Consultants collects payment on accounts related to wireless, landline, cable and satellite services for phone, Internet access, television, security and utilities. The company is sometimes referred to as DCI Collect. It has offices in Jacksonville, Florida, and Portland, Oregon. As of November of 2018, Diversified Consultants has had 938 complaints filed against them on the Better Business Bureau.
Types of Diversified Consultants Phone HarassmentIf Diversified Consultants engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692c)
- Talking to others about your debt (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692b)
- Call the consumer’s place of employment if they have been advised that calls cannot be accepted at work. (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692c)
- Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
- Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress. ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
- Make any misrepresentations of fact, such as how much is owed, or certain actions they may take to force payment( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)
- Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)
- Send false information to the credit bureaus ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)
- Cause a telephone to ring an unreasonable amount of times ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
Diversified Consultants Phone NumbersDiversified Consultants Debt Collection Harassment-Stop The Calls! Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers? 800-771-5361, 508-425-4572, 216-553-3494, 813-574-2642, 719-423-8412, 762-585-9843, 762-585-9521, 713-244-5574, 855-700-8339, 585-445-3055, 585-471-6321, 855-694-5352, 214-296-0150, 215-372-1655, 385-415-1741, 385-415-1681, 385-415-1711, 312-637-8832, 877-550-1981, 215-372-1666, 443-602-8517, 401-735-1478, 762-585-9839, 980-242-5458, 762-585-9891, 762-585-9863, 762-224-3060, 720-277-0934, 774-314-4210, 774-14-4210, 774-14-4210, 910-416-5676, 313-221-2098, 877-770-1039, 267-463-2602, 800-604-0064, 706-780-5757, 855-700-8339, 202-844-5383, 904-638-8244, 904 717-0361, 763-780-1042, 916-529-4821, 972-954-1046, 617-399-5887, 502-890-7926
If so, you may be a victim of Diversified Consultants Phone Harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Diversified Consultantst uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be Diversified Consultants calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Diversified Consultants from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Diversified Consultants Phone Harassment. If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself against Diversified Consultants Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com check out a link for more information: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/debt-collection-faqs https://consumerlawfirmcenter.com/sitemap.xml