Who is Barclays Bank?Barclays Bank is a bank based in London which can trace its roots to 1690 as a bank for goldsmiths. In 2008, Barclays Bank purchased Lehman Brothers after Lehman filed the largest bankruptcy in history. The Bank’s own history is peppered with incident that the Bank would most likely forget. Barclays Bank has been accused of a host of illicit and illegal activities with some examples being : seizing assets of holocaust survivors, money laundering, rate-fixing, US electricity market manipulation, gold price manipulation, and exchange-rate rigging.
Barclays Bank Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Barclays that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a companies like Barclays or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Barclays must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Barclays Bank phone harassment.If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Barclays Bank Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com check out a link for even more information: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/debt-collection-faqs https://consumerlawfirmcenter.com/sitemap.xml