Are you receiving harassing Phone Calls from 954-431-5256?
Tired of United TranzActions Debt Collection Harassment? Wish there was a way to make the calls stop? Is United TranzActionss constantly calling and harassing you? Does your phone ring every day, several times per day, because United TranzActions is calling you to demand payment? Threatening you with legal action? HasUnited TranzActions ever used abusive or profane language when speaking with you on the phone? If so, United TranzActions may be violating your legal rights. Stop the harassment.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA, you can sue the collector in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Who is United TranzActions?
United TranzActions is third party debt collector located in Miramar , FL. They have been a party to over 40 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards. A recent Federal Court cases alleges that United TranzActions used illegal and harassing communication tactics to attempt to coerce a payment from the harassed consumer.
Summit Collection Services Debt Collection Harassment Tactics
If Summit Collection Services engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692c)
- Talking to others about your debt (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692b)
- Call the consumer’s place of employment if they have been advised that calls cannot be accepted at work. (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692c)
- Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
- Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress. (FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
- Make any misrepresentations of fact, such as how much is owed, or certain actions they may take to force payment( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)
- Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)
- Send false information to the credit bureaus ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692e)
- Cause a telephone to ring an unreasonable amount of times ( FDCPA 15 U.S.C. 1692d)
United TranzActions Phone Number
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
If so, you may be a victim of United TranzActions debt collection harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that United TranzActions uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be United TranzActions calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop United TranzActions from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Contact a legal professional to stop United TranzActions debt collection harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more United TranzActions debt collection harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com.
check out a link for even more information: