Amsher Collection Harassment calls?
Tired of getting Debt Collection calls from Amsher Collection agency? Amsher collections has the right to call you to discuss your debt, but they do not have the right to harass you. If you’re being harassed by Amsher collections, your rights have been violated and we can help you can stop them.
People fall into debt every day. It is nothing new, neither is it a cause for any alarm. If you’re in a debt, it is not the end of the world, there are a plethora of options available. Nevertheless, it is wise and necessary to plan your finances and create strategies that will give you room to be able to pay up the debt as soon as you are able to because being in debt has long-term and short-term effects, many of which are unpleasant.
One of the long-term effects of being in debt is its negative impact on your credit score. Debts are not good for your credit report. When you leave a debt unattended for a long time, it reduces your credit score and reduces your chances of getting access to loans and other social benefits in the future.
The short-term effect of being in debt is all the stress it comes along with, one of which is putting up with calls from debt collectors like Amsher collection services, and if your debt stays unpaid for too long, you may begin to experience Amsher Collections Phone Harassment.
Debt collectors are agencies hired by creditors and lenders to pursue their debtors. They also come into the picture when the first-part creditor wishes to transfer a debt that they have given up pursuing. Debt collectors like Amsher collection services also issue credit cards that they pursue payment on if you fall behind,
Amsher collection services inc. is legally allowed to contact you to discuss your debt but they are not allowed to harass you in any way. The activities of debt collectors are regulated by the Federal Trade Commission using the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. According to the FDCPA debt collectors who harass or deceive a debtor should be penalized. If you are being harassed by a debt collector, call us now on 877-700-5790 to seek advice and immediate assistance.
How To Avoid Falling into Debt
Whether intentionally or not, the average human falls into debt and more debt every day. Being one day late in paying or being able to pay off a debt can be very uncomfortable. Sometimes you have already budgeted the incoming salary to pay off bills and other expenses before it’s even paid into the bank, therefore you may find yourself in more debt before the next salary, and so the cycle goes on and never ends.
But can it really never end? Of course, it can, and you can be free from debt, however, a stitch in time always saves nine. Here are some tips to avoid falling into debt:
- If the Credit card says no, do not say yes: it’s safer to let go of items you want to purchase that you cannot afford with your credit card than paying cash. It saves you from running out of cash at hand.
- Have a fund trampoline: your income shouldn’t be consumed all at once. Keep a little, if not all of it, for at least the first 3-6 months of getting paid. You would have emergency funds so that if anything goes wrong you can fall back on it and bounce back in due time.
- Needs versus wants nobody is a saint when it comes to wanting stuff they do not necessarily need. You might not be able to cut down all wants, but spend on all needs first, then cut down on the wants. Do not let wants to win the trophy, it would be more expensive.
- Have a budget bucket: some professionals call it a “scale of preference”. Do not feel funny making a budget list of all you would need, even if the lists “fill a bucket”. It is better to have a bucket full of budgets that you follow duly than a bucket full of debts that you cannot meet up with.
- The lesser the cards the lesser the spendings: you do not have to have as many credit cards. This will cut down on your spending and bank charges.
- Keep track of old expenses: you would know how you have spent your income and keep track of all purchases for better management.
- The same temperature for bigger cakes: just like baking a small cake and a big cake would require around the same temperature to bake, so also it is with having an increase in your income. Your budget when the pay was less should be same, or at least only a little higher when the pay gets more, then you can save the rest. You did well on a low budget, you can still manage, except when necessary.
- Working around the block: you should not be idle and earning nothing. Even if not an office job finds how to fit in and make an income around your block. Needs are never completely met, there is always something to do.
- Pay your “baby” tax: as early as possible, pay your tax. Do not wait until you have worked for a long period of time or until your business “stabilizes”. Imagine not giving a baby milk until it turns one year. It wouldn’t even survive till then. So “feed” your tax before the debt becomes unbearable.
- Cut down on loaning: you might not be able to help it, but do not be a frequent and excessive loaner. Take reasonable loans with payable interest rates.
Trying to stay out of debt does not mean being stingy and not taking good care of yourself, it is being discreet in your spending, and being able to manage your resources. If you have already fallen into debt, there is still hope to get up and out of it.
Negotiating with debt collectors.
If Amsher collection services inc. is calling you about your debt, one way to get out of that debt is to negotiate with them. This is an advisable option if you have an income but do not earn enough to pay everything you owe at once. Amsher may not be willing to slash what you owe and allow you to pay a lower amount, they, however, may be willing to discuss better payment options and plans with you.
Before you proceed to negotiate with Amsher collections, it is important to first confirm if the debt is yours by making a debt validation request. If Amsher collection services sends you proof that the debt is yours, take a look at your credit report and figure out if the alleged debt is actually reported there.
To effectively negotiate during Amsher debt collection, you must first understand that every debt collector’s aim to get as much money from you as possible as quickly as possible. So, when you are offering a payment proposition, begin negotiating from an amount lower than you can afford. This will create room for you to bargain.
It is also necessary to understand your rights under the FDCPA. You must know that Amsher collection services is not allowed to threaten, harass, or lie to you. If Amsher debt collection has violated your rights, you can choose to sue them or leverage their violation for a more favorable negotiation.
After agreeing on a payment plan with Amsher collection services inc., ensure that it is put in writing and made formal. This will guard against any complications in the future.
Who is Amsher Collections?
Amsher Collections is a third-party debt collector located in Hoover, Alabama. They have been a party to over 180 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Address: 4524 Southlake Pkwy STE 15
Hoover, AL 35244-3271
Phone: (205) 322-4110
Fax: (205) 251-0448
Is Amsher Collection a scam?
No, Amsher is a legit collection agency. According to the Better Business Bureau website, Amsher Collections has been in business since 1986. There have been 68 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 27 complaints closed out in the last 12 months. Find more information about them here Amsher Collection Better Business Bureau
Amsher Collection Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
800-955-7632, 205-251-9168, 205-271-8880, 205-313-2588, 205-313-2602, 205-313-2613, 205-322-4110, 866-732-1626, 205-313-2638, 800-741-7144, 205-313-2640, 844-384-1711, 877-322-9724, 855-754-1042, 855-754-1042, 205-994-6879, 877-322-9724
If so, you may be a victim of Amsher Collection debt collection harassment. Call us now on 877-700-5790
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against Amsher Collection and can be found on Pacer.org.
1:19-cv-00823-TWP-MJD STEVENSON v. AMSHER COLLECTION SERVICES INC.
6:19-cv-00159-LSC Lawson v. Equifax Information Services LLC et al
1:18-cv-07436 Avina v. AmSher Collection Services, Inc.
2:18-cv-04850-GEKP BLACKWELL v. EQUIFAX INFORMATION SERVICES, LLC
2:18-cv-04200-ER DILLON v. TRANS UNION, LLC et al
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from Amsher Collection. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Check out the links below for more information: