Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Phone Harassment? Stop the Robocalls.
Do you receive automated calls from Toyota Motor Credit Corporation? Does Toyota Motor Credit Corporation use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all, you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Is Toyota Motor Credit Corporation a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Toyota Motor Credit Corporation has been in business since 2002. Toyota Motor Credit Corporation offers various financial services. There have been 532 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 202 complaints closed out in the last 12 months.
Who is Toyota Motor Credit Corporation?
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation is a bank located in Plano, Texas, and has an annual revenue of over a billion dollars. Many consumers have alleged numerous times that Toyota has repeatedly called them over and over again to harass them into payment. Toyota Motor Credit Corporation has been a party to over 4,500 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Address: 6565 Headquarters Drive, W2-5A
Plano, TX 75024-5965
Phone: (800) 874-8822
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like Toyota Motor Credit Corporation that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Toyota Motor Credit Corporation or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Toyota Motor Credit Corporation must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
What will happen if I am sued over a late Toyota credit card payment?
Even though the law grants you the right to ask debt collectors to stop contacting you, it doesn’t eliminate the fact that you still owe the debt, and a debt collector is within their right to sue you to retrieve payments on your Toyota credit card.
If you get served a lawsuit over your Comenity Toyota credit card, we strongly advise that you do not ignore it. You must respond accordingly, or else you risk having a default judgement entered against you.
Nevertheless, even if a default judgement is entered against you, leading to the garnishment of your paycheck, some types of income cannot be garnished. This means that the debt collector will be unable to reach directly into your account and take money to settle your Comenity Toyota credit card debt.
The following are examples of some types of income that cannot be garnished:
- Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Weekly wages of up to 50 times the minimum hourly wage ($362.50)
- NH Retirement System income
- Armed Forces retirement pay —
- Civil Service retirement benefits
- IRAs, annuities, pension plans, 403(a) plans, and 403(b) plans, including any distributions from such funds up to $362.50 per week.
- Firemen’s Retirement System
- Policeman’s Retirement System
- Railroad Retirement Act annuities and pensions
- Worker’s Compensation
- Public Assistance to the Blind, Aged, or Disabled Persons and Disabled Children
There are several other types of income that are protected under both state and federal laws, hence, they cannot be garnished and put towards the repayment of your Toyota visa credit card.
If you will like to know more about how your income is protected under federal law, or discuss your options, give us a call today at 877-700-5790.
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
800-874-8822, 800-826-9467, 800-874-7050, (800) 874-8822, (800) 826-9467, (800) 874-7050, 8008748822, 8008269467, 8008747050
If so, you may be a victim of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Toyota Motor Credit Corporation uses. Also, calls can be from a different number and it still be Toyota Motor Credit Corporation calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Toyota Motor Credit Corporation from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
What are Robocalls?
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
• Make note of any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation phone harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially I nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly./ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
You can also file a complaint directly with the following government entities: Please click on the links below.