End the Phone Calls! Stop Chase Phone Harassment!Do you receive automated calls for a Disney, Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest, United, British Airways, AARP, or Chase credit card? If so then you likely have a Chase credit card. Chase issues the cards for all of these retailers and more. No company has the right to harass you. Stop Chase phone harassment and take your life back. Call us right away.
Who is Chase?
Chase is the name that is usually used to represent J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and is the largest bank in the US and six largest bank in the world. It is involved in many financial arenas including issuing credit cards . Chase has a colorful history when it comes to dealing with the law. In 2001, they paid over 2 billion in fines for their role in the Enron securities fraud. Chases role in the Worldcom Bond fiasco resulted in them paying an additional 2 billion in 2005. In 2001, they admitted that they wrongly overcharged thousands of military families for their mortgages including those on active duty in the Middle East. Also, in 2014, Chase agreed to pay $2.05 billion dollars in fines and penalties to settle civil and criminal charges related to Chase’s role in the Bernard Madoff Ponzi Scandal. This is just a sampling of Chase’s legal issues over the years.
Chase Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Chase that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Chase or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Chase must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. The call must be disconnected right away and no future calls can be made to that consumer by that organization if there is an opt-out request.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Chase phone harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Chase phone harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
check out a link for more information: