RSI Enterprises Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Are you getting calls from RSI Enterprises? Are they harassing and disturbing your peace by threatening you with all forms of legal actions? That is RSI Enterprises phone harassment and it is illegal. RSI Enterprises is a collection agency and they are likely calling you about a debt. If you have been getting calls from RSI Enterprises, you should read on, to understand why.
Just like their name implies, debt collectors are agencies who go after debtors and try to recover debts from them. The debts they pursue however, does not belong to them in many instances. They are debts owed by individuals to creditors and businesses who hire debt collectors to collect the debt for them or completely sell the debt off to the collector.
Thus, if you have fallen behind on some of your bills, you may just be experiencing a routine RSI Enterprises debt collection. However, you should still seek to confirm if the debt is actually yours because there have been cases of scams and identify theft. There is a possibility that the debt may not be yours or that it is an already settled or old debt and you do not have to pay any of those.
The FDCPA allows you to request for the validation of any debt a debt collector like RSI Collections calls you about. Requesting a validation means that RSI financial services has to send you the full details of the debt as proof that you owe. All RSI Enterprises debt collection activities are to be halted until they have verified the debt.
If the usual RSI Enterprises debt collection activities persist even after you have made the request, and they fail to send you the validation letter, that is a violation of your rights and you can do something about it. Let us help you with the situation. Contact us now.
Debt collectors are also not allowed to threaten your peace of mind in any way. If a debt collector is calling you many times a day and at odd hours, that is harassment. RSI Enterprises phone harassment is against the law. It is a violation of your rights. If you have been putting up with RSI Enterprises phone harassment, you don’t have to do so anymore, contact us today to get help.
Debt collection scams.
It is risky to believe that every person who calls you claiming to be a debt collector from rsi collections is actually one. Debt collection scams are real and they can fool any unsuspecting person. Most times, these scammers target the aged because they are usually unsuspecting.
To avoid debt collection scams, when a debt collector calls you claiming to be from rsi enterprises inc, take note of the following.
- Debt collection scams are real and you can fall victim and lose your money if you are not careful.
- Refrain from volunteering information to the person on the phone. Some people are very quick to answer questions and even volunteer information to a debt collector. This is wrong because you just might be giving information to the wrong person, giving them access to defraud you. Even if it is a legit debt collector, it is still wise to be prudent with your words as your words can easily implicate you.
- Do not give our your personal financial information. This needs to be emphasized because a debt collection scammer has just one aim; to dupe you of your money. Giving them any form of information about your finance will not help you.
- Avoid making any payment online. A fake debt collector acting as rsi financial services will likely try to put pressure on you. Asking you to make a particular payment on the spot using online transfers. Do not oblige.
- Ask questions. Instead of giving answers, ask questions. You have the right to ask a debt collector claiming to be rsi collections agency as many questions as necessary. You should ask for the name of the collector, the agency being represented and their address, the amount of the debt and the original creditor, and the address of the creditor. You can even demand for a verification of the supposed debt.
Is RSI Enterprises a scam?
RSI enterprises inc is a legitimate and licensed debt collector operating in Glendale, Az. According to the Better Business Bureau website, RSI Enterprises has been in business since 1993. There have been 20 customer complaints filed. Read more about it here: RSI Enterprises Better Business Bureau
Who is RSI Enterprises?
RSI collections agency is a third-party debt collector located in Glendale, Arizona. They have been a party to over 40 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Address: 5440 W Northern Ave
Glendale, AZ 85301-1406
Phone: (602) 263-4000
Fax: (602) 627-2122
RSI Enterprises Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
500-774-4003, 602-263-4012, 800-774-2455, 800-774-9899
If so, you may be a victim of RSI Enterprise’s debt collection harassment. Contact our office right away to put an end to any form of harassment you may be enduring from rsi az.
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against RSI Enterprises and can be found on Pacer.org.
3:18-cv-08140-DWL Driesen v. RSI Enterprises Incorporated
2:17-cv-00411-RL-JEM Neace v. RSI Enterprises, Inc
2:17-cv-01143-LA Gibeau et al v. RSI Enterprises Inc
2:17-cv-00864-WED Machnik v. RSI Enterprises Inc
4:17-cv-00023-FRZ May v. RSI Enterprises Incorporated
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Contact a legal professional to stop RSI Enterprise’s debt collection harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC Better Business Bureau
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent RSI Enterprise’s debt collection harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com.
Check out the links below for more information: