Reliant Capital Solutions Phone Harassment?
Is Reliant Capital Solutions (RCS) calling you? You can stop Reliant Capital Solutions’ phone harassment. Do they threaten to take legal action or garnish your wages? Are they calling you at all hours or several times a day? Are they telling your family and neighbors that you owe a debt? If so, what they are doing is illegal and needs to stop. You have the legal right to stop Reliant Capital Solutions (RCS) phone harassment, and we can help you. If a collection agency violates the FDCPA, you may be eligible to receive up to $1000.00 in statutory damages, along with your attorney fees and compensation for other damages.
it is in your best interest to speak with a qualified attorney now to know what your options are. Call us now at 877-700-5790.
Who are Debt Collection Agencies?
A debt collection agency is simply a company that collects debts on behalf of creditors.
You could be wondering how creditors peacefully follow through the process of recovering their debts from their debtors. Is that even possible seeing that sometimes, debtors try to play smart, and some could even get violent in a desperate attempt to escape the debt they owe? Debt collection agencies like Reliant Capital Solutions, do that for a living.
A debt collection agency could be:
1) A first-party agency: This is an internal department of the creditor (business or individual) charged with the responsibility of debt collection.
2) A Third-party agency like RCS collections. This is an entirely separate company on contract with the creditor, charged with the responsibility of collecting debt on their behalf. Reliant capital solutions is one debt collection organization that falls under this category.
Debt collection agencies collect debts of any kind. Be it automobile loans, personal loans, business, student loans, unpaid utility, credit card, and cell phone bills. They are strictly regulated by law and have legal rights to pursue individuals for the debt they owe to them or their original creditors. Debt collection agencies like RCS collection agency, are prohibited from using unfair, abusive, or deceptive means to collect debts. If you’re experiencing harassment from Reliant capital solutions, your rights are being violated. Contact us now.
The function of debt collection agencies is to motivate and encourage the debtor to pay the amount that they owe. In the process of collecting on delinquent debts, various collection methods are employed, some of which include contacting the debtor directly via phone calls, text messages, voice mails, letters, email reminders or by contacting a fourth party who could be affiliated with the debtor in any way.
An RCS capital debt collector is allowed to reach your friends, coworkers, or family if they are unable to reach you, but they are not allowed to tell them about your debt.
How to handle debt collection calls.
If you’re getting calls from reliant capitol solutions, you should answer the phone to find out what is going on. Many times, people fear answering debt collector’s calls because they’re scared of getting tricked or outsmarted by the collector. With the right knowledge, you should feel confident about answering an RCS capital debt collector’s phone call. Also, understanding that Reliant capital solutions phone harassment is against the law will help you feel safer. If RCS capital harasses you, you can file a complaint against them.
The tips below will help you when you get a call from a debt collector.
- You need to answer the phone and find out why you’re getting calls from RCS debt collection agency. Refusing to answer a debt collector’s call will not really help, as they will just keep calling you.
- Understand that your aim is different from theirs. While a debt collector is calling you just to get money from you, you’re answering their call to get information from them. This should guide your communication with them. So, you should begin to act like you work for a newspaper and ask as many questions as possible. Ask them questions like “who are you?”, “Why are you calling me?”, “who is the original creditor and who did they say the debtor is?”, “how much is the debt?” and so on.
- Do not be satisfied until your questions are answered. The FDCPA mandates debt collectors to answer your questions. It’s important to ask the right questions because sometimes, the collector is calling the wrong person.
- Never admit to owing the debt. This can restart the statute of limitations on an old debt, and you don’t want that.
- Take the call when you’re in a conducive environment where you can listen well and write. You may need to jot down details.
Is Reliant Capital Solutions a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Reliant Capital Solutions is not a scam. The company has been in business for 12 years, and there have been 14 complaints filed against RCS with the BBB in recent times. Read more about it here: Reliant Capital Solutions Better Business Bureau
Who are Reliant Capital Solutions?
Reliant Capital Solutions is a third-party debt collector located in Gahanna, Ohio. They have been a party in federal court cases over 70 times related to consumer credits and the collection thereof. A recent Federal Court case alleges that Reliant Capital Solutions falsely implied that interest and fees would accrue on the alleged debt to attempt to coerce a payment from the harassed consumer.
Address: 670 Cross Pointe Rd
Columbus, OH 43230-6862
Phone: (614) 542-6100
Reliant Capital Solutions Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
614-542-6100, 877-824-1620, 866-738-3182, 866-547-5413, 614-452-6097, 614-452-6121, 614-452-6103, 614-452-6095, 866-738-3179, 614-328-0514, 866-837-5096, 419-979-4334, (614) 542-6100, (877) 824-1620, (866) 738-3182, (866) 547-5413, (614) 452-6097, (614) 452-6121, (614) 452-6103, (614) 452-6095, (866) 738-3179, (614) 328-0514, (866) 837-5096, (419) 979-4334, 6145426100, 8778241620, 8667383182, 8665475413, 6144526097, 6144526121, 6144526103, 6144526095, 8667383179, 6143280514, 8668375096, 4199794334, 331-258-1334, 216-710-5493, 661-553-6760, 614-452-6095, 614-452-6097,
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Reliant Capital Solutions number. You may be a victim of Reliant Capital Solutions’ phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that RCS uses. The calls can be from a different number and still be Reliant Capital Solutions debt collection age calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process of stopping RCS from calling you illegally.
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against Reliant Capital Solutions in the past year and can be found on Pacer.org.
5:12-cv-02026-JGB-DTB Fernando Orozco v. Reliant Capital Solutions et al
1:15-cv-00007-MHS Jones v. Reliant Capital Solutions et al
2:11-cv-00204-LGW-JEG Wilson v. Reliant Capital Solutions et al
1:12-cv-14166-TLL-CEB Zavala v. Reliant Capital Solutions et al
5:11-cv-00083-RLV-DCK Shotzberger v. Reliant Capital Solutions
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact our office to begin the process to stop the Reliant Capital Solutions debt collection harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us now on 844-791-1990
Check out the links below for more information: