NCO Group, Inc Debt Harassment?
Tips for negotiating with debt collectors
- Remain calm through the conversation: This is important in order to make sensible and logical decisions.
- Be sure that you owe the debt: Confirm that the debt being spoken of belongs to you by going through your records and requesting that the debt collector sends you a debt validation letter.
- Be sure that the debt has not exceeded the statute of limitations: Negotiating and planning to pay a debt that is expired is to your disadvantage because, this will give the debt collector additional years to pursue you over that debt and even file a lawsuit.
- Consider your income and the magnitude of the debt: This will help you arrive at the right payment plan for you.
- Offer less than you can afford: This is important because it gives you room to bargain.
- Do not agree to pay more than you planned to or can afford.
- Do not disclose personal financial information to the debt collector.
- Make an agreement with them on how the debt will be reported on your credit and possibly removed.
- Take notes from the negotiation and let every agreement be in writing.
Who is NCO Group, Inc?
NCO Group, Inc., is a fully recognized debt collection agency with headquarters in Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States. NCO Group offers its clientele a plethora of business-process outsourcing services such as accounts receivable management, customer relationship management, and back-office solutions. They are, however, not BBB accredited.
507 Prudential Rd
Horsham, PA 19044-2308
Phone: (215) 441-3000
Fax: (215) 441-3923
Web Address: www.ncogroup.com
Is NCO Group, Inc a Scam?
No, they are a legit debt collection agency. According to the Better Business Bureau website, NCO Group, Inc has been in business for 31 years. In their 31 years of business, there have been 0 complaints filed against NCO with the BBB. Read all about it here: NCO Group, Inc Bureau Better Business Bureau
NCO Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
(800) 690-4622, (770) 952-6669, (888) 475-6741, (215) 441-3000, (800) 631-9040, 888-609-2354, 800-685-4343, 888-785-1426, 800-709-8625, 888-804-3488, 877-803-8009, 800-541-2742, 888-688-7929, 800-445-4918, 866-360-9791, 877-202-9074, 877-252-4534, 800-967-4100, 866-425-8131, 866-569-8956, 800-218-1175, 800-448-9576, 800-684-8429, 866-429-3592, 800-976-8307, 877-871-6484, 866-626-9112, 800-807-7809, 800-202-9074, 877-778-1799, 800-220-1942, 800-383-4761, 800-437-7403, 888-259-3021, 866-360-9791, 888-691-8955, 888-691-8955, 800-735-6588, 877-871-6484
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known NCO Group, Inc number. If you are receiving any form of harassment during these calls, do not hesitate to reach out to a qualified professional at 877-700-5790 for help.
Do you have a Question?
If you have an unanswered question about NCO Group, Inc and their collection process, or about debt collection harassment in general, you should reach out to us here.
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against NCO Group, Inc in the past year and can be found on Pacer.org.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from NCO. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information: