NCC Business Services Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Are you tired of NCC Business Services Debt Collection Harassment? Do you wish there was a way to make them stop? If NCC Business Services constantly calls and harasses you, or they call your relatives unnecessarily, they are overstepping their boundaries and they need to be stopped. Furthermore, if they are demanding payment from you for a debt you owe, they do not have to go about it in an aggressive way. NCC Business Services debt collection process does not have to be a threat to your peace of mind. You can stop NCC Business Services phone harassment.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, NCC Business Services debt collection must align with the set of rules laid down by the FDCPA for debt collectors who are pursuing consumers who owe money. If NCC Business Services debt collection violates the FDCPA, you can sue them in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Things that NCC Business Services should not do to you
Knowing the exact things debt collectors are not allowed to do to you will help you easily identify and spot a case of NCC Business Services phone harassment or any other form of harassment early. This will help you take appropriate action on time.
- Debt collectors should not call your relatives and tell them about your debt.
- Debt collectors can not call you anytime they want. According to the FDCPA, any call outside of the hours of 8 am to 9 pm (except in cases where you have told them to call you outside the recommended hours) is NCC Business Services phone harassment.
- Debt collectors should not call you with the intention of annoying or harassing you.
- When you send a cease and desist letter to NCC Business Services, all forms of contact should cease immediately.
- Debt collectors should not lie to you or bully you in any way. A debt collector may tell you that you will be arrested or jailed if you fail to pay. The first thing wrong with this is that you can’t be arrested simply for being unable to pay a debt. Debts are a civil matter, not a criminal one. The debt collector may go as far as impersonating a police officer or an FBI agent. But law enforcement agents do not collect debts. The debt collector may poise as a law enforcement agent and claim that a felony has been committed or a warrant has been issued. It is important to know that you can not be arrested simply because you did not pay a debt. If someone calls you and claims to be an officer of the law, ask for their name, agency, and badge number.
- Debt collectors should not mount pressure on you for a debt that is or isn’t yours.
- Debt collectors should not threaten to send you to jail.
Is NCC Business Services a scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, NCC Business Services has been in business since 1986. There have been 185 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 56 complaints closed out in the last 12 months. Read more about it here: NCC Business Services Better Business Bureau
Who is NCC Business Services?
NCC Business Services is a third-party debt collector located in Jacksonville, Florida. The company offers recovery services, debt collection services, and consulting services to clients within the United States.
Address: 9428 Baymeadows Rd Ste 200
Jacksonville, FL 32256-7912
Phone: (888) 880-6020
Fax: (904) 733-2777.
NCC Business Services Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
888-880-6020, 502-493-5008, 571-499-4407, 703-245-1954, 703-813-1426, 866-227-9324, 877-301-7021, 888-880-6022, 904-733-3033, 703-245-1934.
If so, you may be a victim of NCC Business Services debt collection harassment. Do not hesitate to reach out to us for help by calling 877-700-5790 if you are being harassed or coerced into paying off your delinquent debt.
Is NCC Business Services a scam? No, NCC Business Services has been in business since 1986.
Can NCC Business Services seize my property? NCC Business Services can’t seize your property, but there are some exceptions. If the debt was tied to the property the collector may be able to repossess it. Or, if the collector has sued and obtained a judgment against you, the debt collector may be able to take certain property as permitted by the court.
Can NCC Business Services sue me? Yes, NCC Business Services can sue you so long as the debt is within the statute of limitations.
Can NCC Business Services report my debt to the collections bureaus? Yes, Debt collectors are allowed to place the collection account on your credit report
Can NCC Business Services arrest me? Debt collectors don’t have the authority to have you arrested for a debt. However, if you violate a court order, e.g. an order to appear in court, the judge can issue a warrant for your arrest. Depending on the laws in your state, you may be arrested for certain debts like unpaid child support or traffic tickets.
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against NCC Business Services and can be found on Pacer.org.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from NCC Business Services. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at 877-700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information:
Florida Attorney General