Do you receive automated calls from Navient? Does Navient use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Navient Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Navient?Navient is a US corporation that was split off from Sallie Mae in 2014.They manage near 300 BILLION in student loans for more the 120 million consumers. Navient services 25% of all student loans in the United States. August of 2015, The Consumer Fraud Protection bureau found that Naivent was violating Federal Law. May of 2015, Navient paid out 60 million to 78,000 members of the military that were charged excess interest on their loans. In 2017, over 6,70 Federal complaints and 4,100 private complaints were filed against Navient.
Navient Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Navient that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Navient or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Navient must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls