Are you experiencing debt harassment over your Meijer Mastercard?
The failure to complete payment obligations such as your Meijer credit card payment causes one to feel insecure and restless not knowing what the outcome of being a defaulter can lead to. While some debts can lead to jail time, others don’t. It is important to know that not all debts lead to jail time and therefore, you should never let a debt collector contacting you about paying a consumer debt threaten you with jail for the non-payment of your debt.
If you’re wondering if your Meijer Credit Card or Meijer MasterCard debt can lead to jail time, the answer is no. However, debt collectors take advantage of the ignorance of some people and make them believe they can be sent to jail for not paying up their debt when that is not the case.
If the Meijer Citi Card debt collector is telling you this, not only are they lying, but they have also broken the law. The debt collector asking you to pay Meijer Credit card must be totally honest with you about your debt.
According to the FDCPA, debt collectors must refrain from every form of lie or deception when trying to collect a debt from people. They must not deceive you or make you believe that they can arrest you.
The FDCPA protects you from unfair treatment from debt collectors, and if you are experiencing a debt collection process that isn’t in line with the FDCPA’s prescriptions, you should reach ut to us immediately by calling 877-700-5790.
Founded in 1934 by Hendrik Meijer, in Greenville, Michigan, United States, Meijer Inc. is a supercenter chain throughout the Midwest that produces mainly groceries. They also produce clothing, footwear, sports clothing, health and beauty products, gasoline, bedding, furniture, jewelry, toys, sporting equipment, electronics, houseware, and pet supplies.
Cardholders can use their Meijer MasterCard or Meijer Credit Card to purchase any of Meijer’s products and enjoy great deals.
To login to your account, visit meijer.accountonline.com
Know Your Rights
Before you speak with the Meijer Comenity debt collector, it is important to get familiar with your rights. Otherwise, debt collectors who are savvier and more experienced than you can easily take advantage of you.
If you’re beginning to get calls from the Meijer card debt collector, do not be hasty to respond. Take some time out to understand your rights first.
Here are a few things you should know (they apply to every debt collector you will ever come across):
- The Citi Meijer Credit Card debt collector can only call you between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- The Meijer Citibank Credit Card debt collector can’t harass you or use profane language when speaking to you.
- The Meijer Citibank debt collector can’t threaten to take action that’s illegal or that they don’t intend to follow through with.
- The Meijer Mastercard debt collector can contact your employer, family members, and friends ONLY to get contact information about you.
- The Meijer MasterCard debt collector can attempt to collect from you by calling you, sending letters, and listing a debt on your credit report as long as the debt is within the credit reporting time limit.
- You can stop the Meijer card debt collection calls and letters by asking the debt collector to stop contacting you. However, you generally can’t remove a collection from your credit report unless it’s inaccurate or beyond the credit reporting time limit.
If you have further questions that you would like to have answered, yu can reach out to us by calling 877-700-5790.
Receiving harassing communication over your Meijer Mastercard?
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Meijer phone number. You may be a victim of robocalls from Meijer. The list above is not all the numbers that Meijer uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be Meijer calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a Meijer Mastercard debt. Contact our office right away if you would like to put an end to the harassment for good.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.
If you are interested in learning more about how to stop harassing calls you may be receiving over the collection of debt on your Meijer Mastercard, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com.