Have you been experiencing Iddeal credit card collection harassment?

Let Consumer Rights Law Firm fight for your rights now

You could receive up to $1,000 in statutory damages

There are absolutely no fees charged to you, and you will never pay a penny out of your own pocket.

Table of Contents

Have you been experiencing Iddeal credit card collection harassment?

Many debt collectors go against the law and violate people’s rights. It’s best to settle your Iddeal credit card payments before it gets handed to debt collectors and they begin contacting you about making an Iddeal credit card payment.

However, if it has already happened and Iddeal credit card debt collectors are already on your trail, asking you to pay your Iddeal credit card, knowing how to handle the situation will make it less of a nightmare for you.

When the Iddeal credit card debt collector calls you, do not be hasty to accept the debt or make any deals. You can get yourself trapped in a sticky situation by simply admitting to owing the debt.

Ensure that you’re in the right mental space to speak before you have a conversation with the Iddeal credit card debt collector.

Additionally, make sure that you have made a budget and that your finances are organized before you make an Iddeal credit card payment.

Dealing with a debt collector is not easy, however, it can be simplified when you have the right knowledge. Knowing what the law allows and forbids them from doing is the first step. Having an accurate understanding of the law as it concerns Ideal credit card debt collection is a key aspect of your journey to becoming debt-free and getting some peace and quiet.

About Iddeal Jewelry Credit Card

If you are a lover of jewelry and accessories, you may want to join the league of ideal jewelers by getting the Iddeal jewelry credit card. Their card allows you to take your dream pieces of jewelry on the spot. What’s more? Customers of Iddeal jewelers can use their Iddeal jewelry credit card to shop in other jewelry stores.

The Ideal Jewelry credit card is powered by Comenity bank.

Where can I use my Iddeal credit card?

If you’re among the many ideal jewelers and you’re wondering where the Iddeal credit card can be used, it can be used for everything you want to purchase at an Iddeal jewelry store outlet.

Customers of Ideal jewelers can also use their credit card at any other jewelry store in the United States that approves of the Comenity bank Iddeal card.

It is good news that the ideal jewelers’ credit cards are not restricted to an Ideal jewelry store only.

So, if you want to purchase Iddeal jewelry, you can use their credit card. And if you want jewelry from another store, all you need to do is find out if they accept the Iddeal credit cards and you can have fun shopping with great offers.

You can enter your Iddeal credit card login and check your ideal account, on the Comenity web portal at: comenity.net/iddjewelry.

Contact Information

Ideal credit card customer service number: 1-833-755-4354.

Address: Next to Autozone, 2254 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710, United States

How to deal with debt collectors

When you’ve missed your Iddeal credit card payment, it is important to know that the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act helps to protect you from dangerous debt collectors and their harassing antics.

Keep in mind that debt collectors can approach you in different forms using threats, harassment, or persuasion with the aim of getting money or information which will be used against you.

Be wise and follow these guidelines:

  1. Demand for proof of the collector’s credentials

Do this to be certain it isn’t a fraud or disreputable company claiming to be calling about your Ideal account. You can also check the collector’s license by contacting the BBB or your state’s attorney general.

  1. Never volunteer information

Be cautious with your words. It is best to say as little as possible. When answering direct questions from the Iddeal debt collector, be honest but not exhaustive.

  1. Bargain for less than the amount originally owed

Collectors want to make you pay as quickly and as much as possible. Offering to pay less from the start can earn you a final figure that is way less than the amount you originally owe. The less you negotiate, the more the Iddeal Comenity card collector will be able to recover from you.

  1. Restrict access to your bank account

If the Ideal card collector requests access to your bank account, simply turn down such request. You have the right to do so.

  1. Request to delete a payment transaction

In this type of transaction, you agree to pay the collector in exchange for removing the collection amount from your credit report. As with any contract with a collector, you must first receive it in writing before you agree to make a payment. There is a big warning here. Debt collection agencies can settle for an amount equal to approximately 85% of the original debt. This might appear good on paper, but chances are they might send the remaining 15% to another debt collection company beginning the cycle over again.

It is important to note that once the statute of limitations is near, you should wait for it to elapse. That way, the debt collector will no longer be able to sue you over the repayment of delinquent debt on your Comenity Iddeal card.

  1. Let them know about the financial difficulties you’re facing

If there is a valid reason (such as a health challenge) for not paying the bill, don’t be afraid to explain it repeatedly and without fear showing all the evidence to support your claim and defend yourself.

If you think the collector used incorrect information, ask for proof of how the debt was calculated and inquire about any charges that may not be allowed to make. Describing your situation to the debt collector may help facilitate a debt settlement agreement.

  1. Do not leave them breadcrumbs

Don’t make the mistake of telling the debt collector you spent money on gambling, travel, or other personal expenses. Make sure that they know that you understand your responsibility.

  1. Remain in control of your emotions

Don’t panic, feel ashamed, afraid, or helpless, as this is the effect debt collectors hope to achieve in order to get you to blurt out important information.

Treat it as a business deal and act accordingly. Don’t give in to collectors who threaten to sue; instead, state how expensive and time-consuming that will be both to you and the agency as they will lose their commission. Do not yell, curse, or verbally abuse the debt collector, as these may be used against you.

  1. Understand who you’re dealing with

If you think the collector is acting unprofessional or rude, refuse to deal with the collector and ask to speak to a manager. You may be able to sue the collector for illegal action.

Keep in mind that senior officers at debt collection agencies are likely to be more experienced and able to extort additional payments from you. If it gets too intense for you to handle, simply refuse to talk to the collection agency contacting you over your Comenity bank Iddeal card and contact a lawyer immediately.

You can contact an A+ accredited lawyer at 877-700-5790.

Intrusive calls from an Iddeal credit card phone number?

1-866-230-0418 (Iddeal Comenity phone number)

1-888-819-1918 (TDD/TTY)

Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?

If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known number belonging to the Ideal card and their affiliated collection agencies. You may be a victim of robocalls from Ideal jewelers. The list above is not all the numbers that Iddeal jewelry store uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be Ideal jewelers calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting debt accrued on their Ideal cards. Contact our office right away so we can stop the harassment you may be receiving over your Ideal credit card.

About Us

Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.

If you are interested in learning more about how to stop the harassment from Ideal jewelers, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com

Iddeal credit card
Attorney Derek DePetrillo

Attorney Derek DePetrillo graduated from the Massachusetts School of Law in 2007 and was admitted to practice law in the State of Massachusetts in 2007. Mr. DePetrillo is also licensed in many federal jurisdictions across the United States.

Mr. DePetrillo has been assisting consumers with consumer protection since 2010. Mr. DePetrillo’s main area of practice is under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Mr. DePetrillo has filed countless lawsuits and arbitration claims against debt collectors and banks. Mr. DePetrillo fights for the little people who have had their rights violated and need a helping hand to guide them through the stressful times of debt collection.