Burkes outlet credit card harassment. What you must know.
Are you tired of receiving harassing communication from your debt collector about your Burkes outlet credit card payment?
There are several federal laws in place that tell debt collectors how to act whenever they contact you regarding your Burkes Outlet credit card.
Nevertheless, debt collectors continue to flout these laws; this is why you may feel harassed when you are being contacted over your Burkes card payment.
Many unscrupulous debt collectors will often try to harass and frighten you into paying off the debts on your Burke credit card. They are doing this only because they hope you are not aware of your rights, and most times, many consumers aren’t.
If you have experienced harassment of any type when being contacted by a collector to pay your Burkes credit card, it is crucial that you speak with a consumer rights attorney immediately by calling 877-700-5790.
Our team of A+ accredited lawyers is authorized to take legal action that will end the harassment you have been facing over the collection of your Burkes Outlet credit card. If you sue the collector, then you may be entitled to compensation under the FDCPA.
Who is Burkes Outlet?
Burkes Outlet is a store where you can find name-brand products, gifts, and stylish clothing. Owned and operated by Beall’s, Inc., the store has since expanded to over 500 locations since its days of opening in 1915.
P.O. Box 25207
Bradenton, FL, 34206-5207
What are your protections against Burkes Outlet credit card harassment under the FDCPA?
- A debt collector trying to remind you of your pending Burkes outlet payment should typically not call you before 8 am or after 9 pm.
- A collector may not contact you about your Burkes credit cards, or any other debt at your place of employment, especially when they have been informed that such calls are not permitted.
- The collector may not misrepresent themselves in an attempt to get you to settle your Comenity bank/ Burkes outlet bill.
- A debt collector can’t threaten you with legal action that cannot or will not be taken.
- A debt collector can’t threaten you with arrest or imply that your Burkes outlet Comenity card debt makes you a criminal
- They cannot ignore your cease-and-desist letter
- They cannot call you several times a day of about one debt, especially if it is with the intent to annoy, harass, or abuse you
- Discussing a consumer’s debt with a third party, such as an employer or family member.
At Consumer Rights Law Firm, we protect our clients against the harassing antics of many debt collectors. We have a 10-year track record of helping our clients win against harassment and secure compensation; we would like to help you too.
Are you getting calls from a Burkes Outlet phone number?
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of these numbers?
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known Burkes Outlet phone number. You may be a victim of robocalls from the Burkes Outlet. The list above is not all the numbers that Burkes Outlet uses. The calls can be from different phone numbers and still be Burkes calling you. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a credit card debt. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop harassment from Burkes Outlet.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication.
If you are interested in learning more about how Burkes Outlet phone harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com