It's the law: creditors and collection companies don't have the right to lower your quality of life with constant, unwanted calling and scare tactics. That's why we're here. Our company came together to protect consumers like you from the debt collection harassment techniques many debt collection agencies employ. Read More
All too often, creditors and debt collectors resort to such tactics, which include constant telephone calls, as well as contacting relatives, friends, neighbors, and employers, and both threatening them and alerting them to your alleged debt.
It's wrong, and it shouldn't be happening to you.
Our mission is to deliver you peace of mind, arm you with knowledge of your personal rights, and to help you receive compensation for the harassment that you have received from these debt collection agencies that continue to violate both state and federal law. We're here to connect you with qualified legal representation — for no money out of your own pocket!
It's a common scenario: a hard-working mother or father, brother or sister, friend or relative ends up owing on a debt due to student loans, credit card bills, and so on. It's part of life; with over 51% of the US population in debt, these men and women are not alone. Read More
What isn't right is the increasingly aggressive and mean-spirited tactics debt collection agencies employ to scare someone into making a payment on their alleged debt. We aim to provide you with legal help to try and ensure that you are not victimized by their illegal actions.
When it comes to debt collection agencies, we try to protect you against:
- Repeated, continuous, and annoying calls
- Abusive and offensive language and continuous threats of legal action
- Contact to your neighbors, relatives, friends, coworkers, and employers that alert them to the fact that you are being sought after by a debt collector in connection with an alleged debt.
- False and misleading methods by a debt collector
- Calls to you at inconvenient times, such as before 8 a.m. and after 9 p.m.
- Calls to you on your work phone or cell phone while you are working after a debt collector knows or has reason to know that such calls are inconvenient or prohibited.
If any of the above has happened or is happening to you, or anything else that you feel is not right in regards to debt collector communication, please contact us today for a FREE consultation.
We aim to protect your rights by connecting them with pre-qualified legal representation, and you do not have to pay us. If you are being harassed by Debt Collectors, please contact us here.