Turtle Creek Assets Phone Harassment?
Did you know? That of all the complaints reported to the CFPB by dissatisfied consumers, debt collection harassment takes the top spot as it receives the highest number of complaints each year. This holds true because debt collection has grown exponentially to become a $1 trillion industry and due to the constantly changing financial climate, many Americans find themselves in situations where they struggle to repay debts and thus find themselves in the web of unlawful debt collectors and their harassing collection tactics.
The sad reality is that many consumers are unaware that there are laws put in place to protect their rights, therefore, they fail to understand that many tactics employed by collection agencies are illegal and preventable by simply understanding their debt collection rights. For this reason, we have compiled a free e-book to help you understand your rights. Click here to take the quiz and win the book.
If you are being persistently called by debt collectors at inconvenient hours or your place of work when you’ve told them that your employer does not permit such calls it is unethical and considered harassment and a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and your consumer rights. Contact a qualified consumer rights attorney on 877-700-5790 to get immediate assistance.
The instances stated above is just one example of how debt collectors can break the law. Here is a more comprehensive list.
What debt collection practices are prohibited by federal law?
The FDCPA prohibits certain conduct, such as:
- Furnish unauthorized third parties with information regarding your debt
- Threatening to carry out legal action they are not permitted to carry out
- Threatening to damage your credit score, to cease your property, or to garnish your paycheck. They do not reserve the authority to carry out such actions.
- Making repeated telephone calls (especially at inconvenient times—before 8:00 a.m. and after 9:00 p.m) with the intent to disturb and harass you.
- Calling for you at your place of employment especially after being told to desist from such actions.
- Informing your boss that it is a debt collection call meant for you
- Using any form of unprofessional language, including but not limited to obscenities, insults, or racial or ethnic slurs in their conversation with you.
- Sending you falsified court documents in a bid to get you to pay up faster.
- Asking for post-dated checks
- Misrepresenting themselves as agents of the law while trying to collect the debt
- Furnishing you or other third-parties with wrong information in a bid to collect on a debt
- Threatening to have you arrested or put behind bars. Again, they do not reserve the authority to carry out such actions.
The specific laws in your state may further regulate collection practices in addition to the restrictions placed upon debt collectors by the FDCPA. You must make inquiries about what your state laws say regarding debts and debt collection or contact a qualified consumer rights attorney today.
Who is Turtle Creek Assets?
Turtle Creek Assets is a third-party debt collector located in Dallas, Texas. consumer.
Address: 5331 Spring Valley Rd
Dallas, TX 75254-3009
Phone: (800) 467-4748
Is Turtle Creek Assets a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Turtle Creek Assets has been in business for 14 years. There have been 22 complaints filed against TCA with the BBB. Read more about it here: Turtle Creek Assets Better Business Bureau
Turtle Creek Assets Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
888-284-8258, 214-651-4220, 800-467-4748, (888) 284-8258, (214) 651-4220, (800) 467-4748, 8882848258, 2146514220, 8004674748
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known TCA number. You may be a victim of TCA phone harassment. Contact a qualified consumer rights attorney on 877-700-5790 to get immediate assistance.
Turtle Creek Assets is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
turtle creek assets
turtle creek assets ltd
aarons stolen property policy
can aarons file criminal charges
turtle creek news
turtle creek products
turtle creek financial
can aarons have you arrested
will aarons press charges
aarons rent a center hinesville ga
aarons dallas tx
aarons hinesville ga
my aarons account
number for aarons rental
turtle creek asset management
aaron’s rent a center
aarons furniture return policy
sharyland utilities lawsuit
aarons atlanta tx
where is turtle creek
turtle creek entertainment
turtle tech design inc
aarons rental return policy
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against Turtle Creek Assets in the past year and can be found on Pacer.org.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from Turtle Creek Assets. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information: