Tate & Kirklin Associates Phone Harassment?
Is Tate & Kirklin Associates (TKA) calling you? Are you a debtor? Do you receive calls, texts, emails, or even visits from Tate & Kirklin Associates, threatening to forcefully take your assets or even sue you? Learn a few things you must know about Tate & Kirklin Associates debt collection harassment and your rights as a debtor.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) was put into law to protect debtors against the unlawful behaviors of debt collectors like Tate & Kirlin Associates phone harassment. The only time the FDCPA cannot step in for a debtor against a debt collector is when the debt in question is an in-house debt (this refers to debts that are only delinquent with only a few weeks, or maybe even months and is still being pursued by a first-party collection agent), or business debt.
However, when the debt has been owed for a long period of time, and the creditor hires a collection agency to step in, or sell the debts to a debt buyer, the debt is now in the hands of the debt collector and the FDCPA applies.
The Fair debt collection practices act protects you from all forms of unfair treatment from debt collectors. If you are harassed during Tate & Kirlin Associates debt collection, your rights have been violated and we can help you put an end to such harassment. Contact us today.
Things a debt collector shouldn’t do to you
Understanding that you have rights and knowing what they are will help you in your communication with debt collectors and help you know how to handle Tate & Kirklin Associates phone harassment.
A few things debt collectors should not do to you include:
- Harass you, either in public or in private: disturbing calls can be scary, but so is having a debt collector call you out on your debt in public places or in the presence of friends. This is wrong and unfair, and thankfully, the FDCPA kicks against it. If you experience this during Tate & Kirklin Associates debt collection, your rights have been violated.
- Threaten you: Healthy reminders can help a debtor concentrate on how to get their unresolved debts paid, but not threats. If Tate & Kirlin Associates inc. threatens to get you arrested or send you to jail, they have overstepped on your rights and you need to get a lawyer involved in this.
- Forge identity: Debt collectors can get desperate and find several illegal means of getting paid. If Tate & associates harasses you and claims to have a government agency as their backing to get back what you owe, don’t give in in fear. It may be a lie, which is equivalent to a violation of your rights.
Be sure not to tag debt collection reminders as harassment, but exercise your rights when you’re being harassed by a debt collector.
Dealing with debt collection calls
It is not advisable to ignore a debt collector’s call. This is because ignoring their calls won’t make them stop calling you. Instead, it will make them even more persistent to the point where they may even become abusive.
Also, the debt collector can decide to file a lawsuit against you if you fail to speak with them and sort things out. Communicating with a debt collector, however, requires the right knowledge on what to do. The tips below will help you.
- Be calm: The last thing you need is to be fidgeting or panicking during the debt collection process. Be in control of your emotions.
- Listen: Most people are quick to speak. Don’t let that be you. Listen as much as you can because you need as much information as possible.
- Don’t volunteer information: Avoid this as much as possible.
- Ask! Ask questions about anything you don’t understand. The debt collector is obligated to answer you.
- Verify the debt: Ask the debt collector to send you proof that you actually owe the debt. This is your right.
- Write: You need to keep records either by writing or recording when speaking with the debt collector. These may come in handy as pieces of evidence later.
Is Tate & Kirklin Associates a Scam?
Tate and Kirlin is a debt collector located in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, According to the Better Business Bureau website, Tate & Kirklin Associates has been in business for 26 years. There have been 71 complaints filed against TKA with the BBB. Read more about it here: Tate & Kirklin Associates Better Business Bureau
Who is Tate & Kirklin Associates?
Tate & Kirlin Associates is a third-party debt collector located in Langhorne, Pennsylvania. The company specializes in collecting financial, medical, or retail industry debt.
Address: 580 Middletown Blvd Ste 240
Langhorne, PA 19047-1827
Phone: (215) 464-4500
Tate & Kirklin Associates is often referred to or searched for by other names. These include:
tate & kirlin associates, tate and kirlin associates, tate and kirlin, tate kirlin, tate & kirlin associates inc, tate & kirlin, tate and kirlin associates philadelphia,trs limited debt, tate and associates, tate & associates, what is tate, who is tate, tate and kirlin associates philadelphia, tate and kirlin associates, tate kirlin, tate and, tate & kirlin associates, tate incorporated, tate & kirlin associates inc
Tate & Kirklin Associates Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
215-464-4500, 267-672-5091, 267-385-3071, 866-520-3790, 800-298-3600, (215) 464-4500, (267) 672-5091, (267) 385-3071, (866) 520-3790, (800) 298-3600, 2154644500, 2676725091, 2673853071, 8665203790, 8002983600
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known TKA number. You may be a victim of TKA phone harassment. Call us now at 877-700-5790 if you wish to protect yourself from the harassment you may currently be receiving from Tate & Kirlin associates inc.
The following is a sample of complaints filed against Tate & Kirklin Associates in the past year and can be found on Pacer.org.
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact our office to begin the process to stop the Tate & Kirklin Associates debt collection harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent harassment from Tate & Kirklin Associates call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
Check out the links below for more information: