Stop Pioneer Credit Recovery PCR Phone Harassment! End the calls!
Pioneer Credit Recovery PCR Phone Harassment does not have to stress you out. Does your phone ring every day, several times per day? Has Pioneer Credit Recovery threatened you with legal action? Finally, do you wish there was a way to make the calls stop? You came to the right place. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA,
protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA
, you can sue the collector in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Who is Pioneer Credit Recovery
Pioneer Credit Recovery or PCR
is a third-party collection agency based in New York. Navient owns PCR. Navient was created when Sallie Mae was split into two different entities so one handled private student loans and one handled public student loans. PCR specializes in collecting on student loans. In 2015, the Department of Education fired PCR and stopped them from collecting on Government loans.
Types of Pioneer Credit Recovery PCR Phone Harassment
If Pioneer Credit Recovery engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call
- Talking to others about your debt
- Call the consumer’s place of employment if they have been advised that calls cannot be accepted at work.
- Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive
- Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress.
- Make any misrepresentations of fact, such as how much is owed, or certain actions they may take to force payment
- Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution
- Send false information to the credit bureaus
- Cause a telephone to ring an unreasonable amount of times
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC
is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Pioneer Credit Recovery (PCR) Harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more PCR Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790
for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
check out a link for more information:
Collection Receivables Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Kansas Counselors Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!
Receivables Solutions Debt Collection Harassment? Stop the Calls!