Tired of Alltran Financial Phone Harassment? Alltran Financial constantly calling and harassing you? Does your phone ring every day, several times per day, with Alltran Financial calling you to demand payment? Threatened with legal action for a time barred debt? Has Alltran Financial ever used abusive or profane language when speaking with you on the phone? If so, Alltran Financial may be violating your legal rights. Stop Alltran Financial Phone Harassment. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA, you can sue the collector in court. The law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Who is Alltran Financial?Alltran Financial, formerly known as United Recovery Systems, is a third party debt collector based in Houston, Texas. They have five additional offices across the country and collect in all fifty states, Alltran Financial is primarily a third party debt collector. Therefore this means that they collect debts that were originally owed to someone else. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act requires Alltran Financial to collect debts in a abuse free and non-harassing manner.
Illegal Collection TacticsIf Alltran Financial engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Using profane or abusive language
- Collection agencies cannot call before 8:00am or after 9:00pm.
- Calling you multiple times per week
- Talking to others about your debt
- Calling your workplace
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Telling you or anyone else that you’ve committed a crime
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Trying to collect more than legally allowed