Spire Recovery Solutions Phone Harassment?
Are you experiencing debt collection harassment from Spire Recovery?
No one wants the first call they receive in the morning to be a call from a debt collector. Debt collectors are agencies who collect debts on behalf of creditors who originally own the debts.
If you get a call from a debt collector that you do not recognize, it is most likely because your original creditor has given that agency the task of recovering what you owe them.
If you get a call from Spire Recovery, do not panic, instead, go through your records to confirm if the debt is actually yours. You could ask the debt collector to send you a debt validation letter to prove that the debt is yours. You also have the right under the FDCPA to ask the debt collector for information like their name, address, and the entity they represent.
After you must have ascertained that the debt belongs to you, it is advisable that you begin to seek ways to pay up the debt. If you are unable to pay up the full debt at the moment, you may want to consider negotiating with Spire Recovery.
How can I effectively negotiate with a debt collector?
Accumulating debts or ignoring the ones you already have is to your disadvantage; it has bad effects on your credit report, the debt grows over time due to interest rate and debt collectors will keep contacting you.
It is wise not to shy away from your debts because it never really goes away. If you are having a hard time paying what you owe in full, negotiating with your debt collector is a good option. If negotiation is done the right way, you may be able to avoid bankruptcy, pay less than what you owe, or get to pay in favorable installments.
To negotiate effectively with debt collectors, you should do the following:
- Confirm that the debt is yours: You do not want to pay a debt that does not belong to you. Hence, it is necessary that you check your records to confirm the debt being spoken of. You could also make a debt validation request.
- Understand your rights: Knowing your rights gives you the confidence to negotiate properly and sensibly. Debt collectors have years of experience and knowledge, thus, approaching them in fear and ignorance may not give you a good deal. Some of your rights as a consumer stipulate that debt collectors should not harass or threaten you, they should not call at odd hours and they should not lie to you.
- Understand the debt collector: Every debt collector seeks to get as much money as possible from you. Keep that in mind as you bargain. Your debt collector may not agree to you paying lower than you owe, but you should be able to work out a favorable repayment plan.
- Regard the kind of debt you owe: Different debts require different strategies and processes. Your choices for negotiation varies depending on the kind of debt you owe. The choices for student debt vary from the options for a medical loan and so on.
- Keep your emotions under control: Avoid getting angry or sober. Speak with calm and ease.
- Agree on how you want your debt to be reported to credit bureaus.
- Let your agreement be in written form: Whatever agreement you and the debt collector arrive at, make it official by putting it in writing.
Who is Spire Recovery Solutions?
Spire Recovery Solutions is a third-party debt collector located in Lockport, New York.
Address: 330 South Transit St
Lockport, NY 14094
Phone: (844) 332-7052
Is Spire Recovery Solutions a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Spire Recovery Solutions has been in business for 5 years. There have been 9 complaints filed against SRS with the BBB by dissatisfied consumers. read more about it here: Spire Recovery Solutions Better Business Bureau
Spire Recovery Solutions Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from any of the following numbers?
844-332-7052, 855-631-4330, (844) 332-7052, (855) 631-4330, 8443327052, 8556314330
If the answer is yes, then you are receiving calls from a known SRS number. You may be a victim of SRS phone harassment. Call us now on 877-700-5790,
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from Spire Recovery Solutions. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
Check out the links below for more information: