Do you receive automated calls from Sallie Mae? Does Sallie Mae use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Sallie Mae Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Sallie Mae?
Sallie Mae is a former government agency that primary purpose in student loan lending. They have been a party to over 5,400 federal cases. Sallie Mae has been accused of phone harassment by countless consumers in the debt collection practices.
Sallie Mae Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like Sallie Mae that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Sallie Mae or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Sallie Mae must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
Sallie Mae Phone Number
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
800-472-5543, 347-2683, 855-756-5626, 855-756-2011.
If so, you may be a victim of Sallie Mae phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Sallie Mae uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be Sallie Mae calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Sallie Mae from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Sallie Mae phone harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Sallie Mae Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
check out a link for even more information: