Do you receive automated calls from Sallie Mae? Does Sallie Mae use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Sallie Mae Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Sallie Mae?Sallie Mae is a former government agency that primary purpose in student loan lending. They have been a party to over 5,400 federal cases. Sallie Mae has been accused of phone harassment by countless consumers in the debt collection practices.
Sallie Mae Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Sallie Mae that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Sallie Mae or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Sallie Mae must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls