Rapid Resources, Inc Debt Collection Harassment?
Is Rapid Resources, Inc Debt Collection Harassment? Harassing you?
Everyday, people go into debts. Economy is sometimes unpredictable and different things happen daily that can throw people into debts.
If you have fallen behind on some bills then it’s just a matter of time before you begin to get calls from debt collectors. You may be wondering why a debt collector is calling you since you do not owe them. Debt collectors are actually third party agencies that try to recover debts on behalf of creditors and businesses.
If you are getting calls from a debt collector, it may be due to a debt you owe one of your creditors. It is always wise to confirm what a debt collector is saying before proceeding to make any form of payments.
Debt collectors have the right to call you about a debt that you owe but they do not have the right to harass or threaten you.
How to handle debt collection harassment.
Being harassed by debt collectors is not anyone’s favorite thing, but it happens and knowing what to do when it does, is crucial.
When a debt collector begins to harass you by calling your phone multiple times with the intent of annoying and disturbing you, this is what you should do:
- Take note of the frequency of their calls: Get a pen and paper ready close to your phone and write down the time and discussion every time they call you. This will help you certify if they are actually calling you too many times or not.
- Record your calls: If it is legal in your state, record your calls every time debt collectors call. This is very necessary because you may forget everything they said after sometime. Also, debt collectors may deny saying certain things in court.
- Speak to an attorney conversant with debt collection issues and file a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission, your State’s Attorney General, or your state’s court.
Who is Rapid Resources, Inc?
Rapid Resources, Inc is a third-party debt collector located in Amherst, New York.
3840 E Robinson Rd
Amherst, New York
Phone: (877) 503-1045
Is Rapid Resources, Inc a Scam?
No, they are an approved debt collection agency. According to the Better Business Bureau website, Rapid Resources, Inc has been in business since 2015. There have been 8 customer complaints filed in the last three years. Read more about Rapid Resources, Inc here Rapid Resources, Inc BBB
Rapid Resources, Inc Debt Collection Harassment Tactics
If Rapid Resources, Inc engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call
- Talking to others about your debt
- Call the consumer’s place of employment if they have been advised that calls cannot be accepted at work.
- Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive
- Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress.
- Make any misrepresentations of fact, such as how much is owed, or certain actions they may take to force payment
- Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution
- Send false information to the credit bureaus
- Cause a telephone to ring an unreasonable amount of times
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact our office to begin the process to stop the Rapid Resources, Inc harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more harassment from Rapid Resources, Inc, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful, and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third-party debt collector that threatened me financially I nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
Check out a links below for more information: