Do you receive automated calls from PNC Financial Services? Does PNC Financial Services use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop PNC Financial Services Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is PNC Financial Services?PNC Financial Services is bank that was founded in 1845 and is the 8th largest bank in the US. They have roughly 5.3 billion in outstanding credit debt. PNC Financial Services has been a party to over 670 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
PNC Financial Services Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like PNC Financial Services that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like PNC Financial Services or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including PNC Financial Services must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls