Phoenix Asset Group Debt Collection Harassment?
Are you being harassed by Phoenix Asset Group? Phoenix Asset Group is a legitimate debt collection company is a direct purchaser of distressed receivables originated by banks, credit unions, and other credit grantors. What Phoenix Asset Group is, however, not permitted to do is harass, coerce, threaten, or intimidate you into the payment of a delinquent debt.
Some debt collectors are fond of harassing debtors in a bid to get them to pay up their debts. It is frustrating to be seeking ways to settle your debt and still be getting harassed by debt collectors at the same time.
This goes without saying that if you are currently being harassed by debt collectors, you do not have to put up with it. Your rights as a consumer are protected by Federal laws like the FDCPA, TCPA, and the FCRA. If you feel you have been enduring Phoenix Asset Group debt collection harassment, you do not have to anymore.
If you can not afford to pay your debt in full at the moment, negotiating with your debt collector is an option you should be willing to consider. Debt collectors may not accept to have you pay less than you owe but they may agree on a more convenient payment plan for you that suits your monthly income.
Debt collection Agencies, Creditors, and Credit Reporting Agencies must respect your rights according to federal law. If you suspect that your rights are being violated, reach out to us on 877-700-5790.
What you should know before negotiating with debt collectors
If you are considering negotiating with Phoenix Asset Group, there are things you must know to properly maximize the situation. Debt collectors have a lot of experience and may end up getting you to agree to less-than-favorable terms if you go into a negotiation without proper knowledge of how the process works.
- Know your rights: You must have an awareness of your rights under the various federal laws that govern debt collectors’ activities. Having this knowledge will make you more confident and logical when speaking with a debt collector.
- Do your research about the debt collection agency: In every negotiation, understanding the other party gives you an edge. It is the aim of every debt collector to make money by getting you to pay your debts. You must be aware of that.
- Make a debt validation request: The fact that you got called about debt does not mean that it is yours. Mistakes happen all the time with collection agencies hence the necessity for confirming if the debt is actually yours. This will prevent you from paying a bill that is not yours.
- Figure out how much you can pay and how it will affect you: To properly negotiate, you must have made a plan on your finances so as to know if you can afford to pay your debts and how to go about it. You need this information to productively negotiate.
- Start low: When you start negotiating, offer to pay way less than you have in mind. The debt collector may reject or accept the offer. Do not be moved or afraid regardless, keep negotiating until you arrive at a payment agreement that is favorable to you.
- Pen it down: Whatever agreement is made between the collector and you should be put into writing.
Phoenix Asset Group Debt Collection Harassment?
Being harassed by a debt collector is never a nice experience. People have had complaints about Phoenix Asset Group Debt Collection. If you’re in this situation, you must understand that although PAG is allowed to contact you to discuss paying back your debt, they are not allowed to harass you in any way.
Phoenix Asset Group Debt Collection is an entirely legal and routine process, however, harassment in the process of debt collection is wrong and against the law. It is also strongly frowned upon by the FDCPA. Be confident to speak up if your Phoenix Asset Group debt collection experience has become a nightmare. It may be in the form of Phoenix Asset Group Phone Harassment, threats, deception, or unfair treatment.
Phoenix Asset Group, Inc. Lawsuits
It is not unusual for people to get sued by debt collectors. Many times, when debt collectors have made many attempts to recover debts and are unsuccessful, they resort to suing the debtor. Therefore, Phoenix Asset Group, Inc. Lawsuits are not out of the ordinary.
If there’s a Phoenix Asset Group, Inc. Lawsuit filed against you, you will likely get notified via your mail. The first thing to do in the case of an PAG Lawsuit is to get access to the services of a consumer attorney as quickly as you can. Call us on 877-700-5790 NOW!
Who is Phoenix Asset Group?
According to their website Phoenix Asset Group is a direct purchaser of distressed receivables originated by banks, credit unions, and other credit grantors.
2025 Coulter Blvd Ste 100
Chanhassen, MN 55317-5301
Is Phoenix Asset Group a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Phoenix Asset Group, Inc. has been in business since 2009. Phoenix Asset Group has an A+ rating on the BBB. Read more about it here: Phoenix Asset Group, Inc. BBB Page
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors. If you suspect that your debt collection rights are being trampled upon, contact our office to begin the process to stop the harassment you may currently be receiving from PAG. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance.
You can also file a complaint directly with the following government entities: Please click on the links below.