Do you receive automated calls from Macy’s? Does Macy’s use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Macy’s Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Macys?Macy’s is an international company mostly known for their department stores, Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s. Their annual net income is roughly 1.5 billion a year. Macy’s has their own line of credit cards which they extend credit to their customers. They has been a party to over 2,900 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Macy’s Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Macy’s that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Macy’s or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Macy’s must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls