Law Office of John P. Frye Phone Harassment?Is Law Office of John P. Frye (LOJPF) calling you? Stop Law Office of John P. Frye phone harassment. Do they threaten to take legal action or garnish your wages? Are they calling you at all hours or several times a day? Are they telling your family and neighbors that you owe a debt? If so what they are doing is illegal and needs to stop. You have the legal right to stop LOJPF phone harassment. If a collection agency violates the FDCPA, you may be eligible to receive up to $1000.00 in statutory damages, along with covering your attorney fees.
Is Law Office of John P. Frye a Scam?According to the Better Business Bureau website, Law Office of John P. Frye has been in business for 16 years. Law Office of John P. Frye Better Business Bureau
Who is Law Office of John P. Frye?Law Office of John P. Frye is third party debt collector located in Roanoke, Virginia. LOJPF has been a party to a Federal Court case over 25 times. They have been accused of violating consumer’s rights and illegal and harassing communication tactics to attempt to coerce a payment from the harassed consumer. Address: 3351 Orange Ave NE Roanoke, VA 24012-6335 Phone: (540) 767-7800
Law Office of John P. Frye Collection TacticsIf Law Office of John P. Frye engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Using profanity or abusive language
- Calling you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Calling you multiple times per week
- Talking to others about your debt
- Calling your workplace
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Telling you or anyone else that you’ve committed a crime
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Trying to collect more than legally allowed