Kohl’s Phone Harassment? Stop the Robocalls.
Do you receive automated calls from Kohl’s? Does Kohl’s use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Kohl’s Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Is Kohl’s a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, Kohl’s has been in business for 56 years. There have been 1,981 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 655 complaints closed out in the last 12 months.
Who is Kohl’s?
Kohl’s is a department store founded in 1962 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As of February 2013, Kohl’s was the largest department chain store in America. a credit card that was started by Sears in 1985. Kohls has been a party to over 2,060 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Address: N56W17000 Ridgewood Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051-5660
Phone: (262) 703-7000
Kohl’s Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like Kohl’s that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Kohl’s or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Kohl’s must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
Kohl’s Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
855-564-5705, 855-564-5751, 855-564-5748, 855-564-5748, 866-887-8884, 800-653-1774, (855) 564-5705, (855) 564-5751, (855) 564-5748, (855) 564-5748, (866) 887-8884, (800) 653-1774, 8555645705, 8555645751, 8555645748, 8555645748, 8668878884, 8006531774
If so, you may be a victim of Kohl’s phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Kohl’s uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be Kohl’s calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Kohl’s from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
What are Robocalls?
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
- Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
• Make note of any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Kohl’s phone harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Kohl’s Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially I nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly./ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
You can also file a complaint directly with the following government entities: Please click on links below.