Do you receive automated calls from Kohl’s? Does Kohl’s use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Kohl’s Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Kohl’s?Kohl’s is a department store founded in 1962 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As of February 2013, Kohl’s was the largest department chain store in America. a credit card that was started by Sears in 1985. Kohls has been a party to over 2,060 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Kohl’s Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Kohl’s that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Kohl’s or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Kohl’s must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls