JPL Recovery Solutions Debt Collection Harassment
Are you tired of JPL Recovery Solutions Debt Collection Harassment? Wish there was a way to make the calls stop? Is JPL Recovery Solutions constantly calling and harassing you? Does your phone ring every day, several times per day, because JPL Recovery Solutions is calling you to demand payment? Do they threatening you with legal action? Has JPL Recovery Solutions ever used abusive or profane language when speaking with you on the phone? If so, JPL Recovery Solutions may be violating your legal rights. Stop the harassment now by reaching out to us at (877)700-5790.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, also known as the FDCPA, protects consumers’ rights in the context of debt collection. In other words, debt collectors must adhere to a certain set of rules when they are pursuing consumers who owe money. If a collector violates the FDCPA, you can sue the collector in court. Moreover, the law allows consumers who have been victims of harassment from debt collectors to get the calls to stop in addition to recover statutory damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Who is JPL Recovery Solutions?
JPL Recovery Solutions is a third party debt collector located in Amherst, New York. They have been sued 17 times in federal court for violating consumer’s rights while collecting on alleged debts. A recent Federal Court cases alleges that JPL illegal contacted third parties and implied there was a judgment against the consumer.
JPL Recovery Solutions Debt Collection Harassment Tactics
If JPL Recovery Solutions engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case
- Calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. or at any time or that they are given notice that it is inconvenient to call
- Talking to others about your debt
- Call the consumer’s place of employment if they have been advised that calls cannot be accepted at work.
- Use any profane language or any language that is harassing and abusive
- Engage in any conduct, the natural consequence of which is to harass, abuse or oppress.
- Make any misrepresentations of fact, such as how much is owed, or certain actions they may take to force payment
- Threaten arrest or criminal prosecution
- Send false information to the credit bureaus
- Cause a telephone to ring an unreasonable amount of times
Stop JPL Recovery Systems Phone Calls
Furthermore, there are several ways companies like JPL Recovery Systems harass consumers and violate the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like JPL Recovery Systems can call. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts that JPL Recovery Systems must follow when making calls are below:
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and honor any request from a consumer to not be called again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
What are Robocalls?
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
- Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
•Write down any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
Facing harassment from these JPL Recovery Systems numbers?
- 877-350-8940, 888-564-3083, 626-415-7695, 877-350-2917, 862-579-3210, 866-808-2558.
- (877) 350-8940, (888) 564-3083, (626) 415-7695, (877) 350-2917, (862) 579-3210, (866) 808-2558.
If so, you may be a victim of JPL Recovery Solutions debt collection harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that JPL Recovery Solutions uses. Secondly, calls can be from different numbers and it still be JPL Recovery Solutions calling you. So therefore, contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop JPL Recovery Solutions from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
JPL Recovery has 17 Civil Lawsuits since their incorporation date of 3/21/2016. Here is an example of their last 5 cases that were settled in federal court:
- 4:2018cv00867 Hughes v. JPL Recovery Solutions
- 1:2018cv01148 Chavez v. JPL Recovery Solutions
- 3:2018cv02428 Hayes v. JPL Recovery Solutions
- 4:2018cv03739 Lara v JPL Recovery Solutions
Questions you may ask yourself
Does JPL Recovery Solutions scam consumers?
From our experience JPL Recovery do not or are not involved in scamming consumers.
Is JPL Recovery a legit company? Yes, JPL Recovery is a real company that is licensed as a professional debt collection agency out of Amherst, NY
Can JPL Recovery garnish wages? JPL collection agency can garnish wages if they file a lawsuit an obtain a judgement from the courts.
Does JPL Recovery Solutions have complaints? Yes, according to pacer.gov they have many civil complaints.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Contact a legal professional to stop JPL Recovery Solutions debt collection harassment.
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially i nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldnt afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly./ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
In closing, if you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more JPL Recovery Solutions debt collection harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
JPL Recovery has over 73 complaints with the Better Business Bureau over the past 12 months.
3840 E Robinson Rd Ste 319
Amherst, NY 14228-2001
check out a link for even more information:
File a complaint with these government agencies: