Do you receive automated calls from Dell Financial Services? Does Dell Financial Services use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Dell Financial Services Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Dell Financial Services?Dell Financial Services ,is part of Dell, a major computer manufacturer. Dell Financial Services has been a party to over 5,400 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards. In 2007, the New York Attorney General sued Dell Financial for illegal and deceptive practices related to this offering of finance and debt collection activities. In 2013, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit ruled that consumers can revoke consent for Dell Financial services to call them with an Autodialer.
Dell Financial Services Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Dell Financial Services that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a companies like Dell Financial Services or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Dell Financial Services must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls