Do you receive automated calls from Credit One Bank? Does Credit One Bank use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Credit One Bank Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Credit One Bank?Credit One Bank was started in 1984 as a full service bank and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Credit One Bank has been a party to over 660 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Credit One Bank Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Credit One Bank that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Credit One Bank or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Credit One Bank must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls