Do you receive automated calls from Credit One Bank? Does Credit One Bank use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Credit One Bank Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Credit One Bank?
Credit One Bank was started in 1984 as a full service bank and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Credit One Bank has been a party to over 660 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Credit One Bank Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like Credit One Bank that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Credit One Bank or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Credit One Bank must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
Credit One Bank Phone Number
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
877-825-3242, 702-405-2042, 800-752-5493, 866-803-1745, 888-729-6274, 800-797-4299.
If so, you may be a victim of Credit One Bank phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that Credit One Bank uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be Credit One Bank calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop Credit One Bank from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the Credit One Bank phone harassment.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more Credit One Bank Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
check out a link for even more information: