CashNetUSA Phone Harassment? Stop the Robocalls.
Do you receive automated calls from CashNetUSA? Does CashNetUSA use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop CashNetUSA Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Is CashNetUSA a Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau website, CashNetUSA has been in business for 16 years. CashNetUSA, based in Chicago, IL is a Consumer Finance Companyand offers various financial services. There have been 205 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 66 complaints closed out in the last 12 months.
Address: 175 W Jackson Blvd Ste 1000
Chicago, IL 60604-2863
Phone: (888) 801-9075
CashNetUSA Phone Harassment
There are many ways companies like CashNetUSA that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like CashNetUSA or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including CashNetUSA must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls
CashNetUSA Phone Numbers
Are you receiving any harassing phone calls from this number?
888-801-9075, (888) 801-9075, 8888019075
If so, you may be a victim of CashNetUSA phone harassment. The list above is not all the numbers that CashNetUSA uses. Also, calls can be from a different numbers and it still be CashNetUSA calling you. Contact our office right away so we can start the process to stop CashNetUSA from calling you illegally. Above all, no one should live with harassment.
What are Robocalls?
How can I assist in my case if I believe I am receiving robocalls?
- Make a note of the date and time of the call, the caller’s name, and their contact information.
• Make note of any prerecorded message, or of the conversation you had if you spoke to a live representative.
• Save copies of any relevant cell phone call logs, voicemails, text messages, and cell phone bills.
• Keep a copy of any letter or online contact you send to the caller that asks them to stop calling.
The following is a sample list of complaints filed against CashNetUSA and can be found on Pacer.
5:07-cv-03965-JF Dalton v. CashNetUSA
1:18-cv-07360 Karon v. CNU Online Holdings
2:16-cv-00820-APG-GWF Morgan v. CNU of Nevada
2:16-cv-01135-GMN-VCF Steinmetz v. CNU of California
7:17-cv-00141-RAJ Ornes v. CashNetUSA
CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm that specializes in helping clients who are facing harassment from debt collectors in any form, including telephone communication. Rather than suffer alone, contact a legal professional to stop the CashNetUSA phone harassment. Our office has been assisting consumers since 2010. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you are interested in learning more about how to safeguard yourself and prevent even more CashNetUSA Phone Harassment, call us at (877)700-5790 for immediate assistance or visit our website at www.consumerlawfirmcenter.com
“I would highly recommend the Consumer Rights Law Firm to anybody that has been harassed! They were very professional and straightforward about my rights”.
“I had the pleasure of dealing with Consumer Rights Law Firm PLLC on 2 different occasions the staff were very courteous and helpful and they were familiar with the Collection Agency’s in question and the harassment calls stop, I was even compensated. I would recommend this company to anyone going thru this type of harassment a very satisfied customer”.
“Because of a lie from a third party debt collector that threatened me financially I nearly made the mistake of paying the debt collector money I couldn’t afford. The people here were friendly, knowledgeable and settled my case quickly./ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
You can also file a complaint directly with the following government entities: Please click on links below.