Is Windham Professionals constantly calling and harassing you? Does your phone ring every day, several times per day, because Windham Professionals is calling you to demand payment? Threatening you with legal action? Has Windham Professionals ever used abusive or profane language when speaking with you on the phone? If so, Windham Professionals may be violating your legal rights. Stop Windham Professionals Phone Harassment.
Who is Windham Professionals?Windham Professionals is a third party debt collector. Based out of Salem, New Hampshire and having offices in several state, they collect all across the country. Windham employs over 650 people at their 5 locations. Windham Professionals is primarily a third party debt collector. Therefore this means that they collect debts that were originally owed to someone else. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act requires Windham Professionals to collect debts in a abuse free and non harassing manner.
Windham Professionals Phone Harassment Illegal Collection TacticsIf Windham Professionals engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Using profanity or abusive language
- Calling you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Calling you multiple times per week
- Talking to others about your debt
- Calling your workplace
- Calling you anywhere after being told it is inconvenient to do so
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Telling you or anyone else that you’ve committed a crime
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Trying to collect more than legally allowed