Cadle Company Phone Harassment?Is Cadle Company (CC) calling you? Stop Cadle Company phone harassment. Do they threaten to take legal action or garnish your wages? Are they calling you at all hours or several times a day? Are they telling your family and neighbors that you owe a debt? If so what they are doing is illegal and needs to stop. You have the legal right to stop CC phone harassment. If a collection agency violates the FDCPA, you may be eligible to receive up to $1000.00 in statutory damages, along with covering your attorney fees.
Is Cadle Company a Scam?According to the Better Business Bureau website, Cadle Company has been in business for 32 years. Cadle Company Better Business Bureau
Who is Cadle Company?Cadle Company is third party debt collector located in Newton Falls, Ohio. CC has been a party to a Federal Court case over 3,780 times. They have been accused of violating consumer’s rights and illegal and harassing communication tactics to attempt to coerce a payment from the harassed consumer. Address: 100 N Center St Newton Falls, OH 44444-1321 Phone: (330) 872-0918
Cadle Company Collection TacticsIf Cadle Company engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Using profanity or abusive language
- Calling you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Calling you multiple times per week
- Talking to others about your debt
- Calling your workplace
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Telling you or anyone else that you’ve committed a crime
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Trying to collect more than legally allowed