Do you receive automated calls from Bank of America? Does Bank of America use robocalls to call you over and over again harassing you all day long? No company has the right to harass you. Stop Bank of America Phone Harassment and take your life back. Call us right away. Above all you don’t have to live in fear of your phone.
Who is Bank of America?Bank of America is the second largest bank in the US and accounts for 10 of all accounts in the country. They have been sued in federal court several times for violating consumer’s rights while collecting on alleged debts. Bank of America has been a party to over 5,400 federal cases based on their issuance of credit and collection of debts incurred on their credit cards.
Bank of America Phone HarassmentThere are many ways companies like Bank of America that harass consumers and violate their rights and the law. The TCPA limits when and how often a company like Bank of America or their affiliates can call a consumer. The TCPA also bans the use of automatic dialing systems. Some of the key parts of the TCPA that all companies including Bank of America must follow when making calls are below:
- Calls only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Companies must maintain a “Do Not Call” list and follow it. Therefore not call the consumer again.
- Marketers may not send unsolicited advertisements by auto-dialer, prerecorded voice message, or fax to anyone without prior express consent.
- Customers must be able to opt-out of future robocalls during a robocall. Once requested, the calls must end.
- Calling without identifying themselves or without revealing the identity of the person or company on whose behalf they are making the calls